• 7 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      N1 Party! :f_thumbsup:
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      So far I hate it because it's sooooo much slower.

It used to be one of the fastest platforms in my computer (I think it only lost to Full Tilt), but now everything is so s-l-o-w it annoys me to the point I don't feel like playing anymore.

Plus: player and stack list when looker for tables

Minus: no notes/colours on players on those lists, plus the lack of ability to properly filter tables.
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      After a couple of days using it, it's official: to play multiple tables, it all moves SO MUCH in slow motion I actually get headaches.

I'm literally sick 'cause of this phony update.
    • JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Platinum
      Anyone else has the problem with 20bb tables? It shows me "The combination of of filters that you selected results in no listing." I have chosen No Limit Holdem and Table types 20bb only, everything else is "All/Any"

Any help please?
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      It shoudlstay this way, its good this way , and hopefully itwill always stay this way ....
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JohnDoe1313
      Anyone else has the problem with 20bb tables? It shows me "The combination of of filters that you selected results in no listing." I have chosen No Limit Holdem and Table types 20bb only, everything else is "All/Any"

Any help please?
      Same here, but probably we are going to see some of those tables soon. Anyway I kinda like the current tables, it's incredible how much money some fishes have. Normally I could only take 40bb from those guys, because they sit at the shallow tables :-|
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      N1 Party! :f_thumbsup:
      +1