Hello to all !

• tonidracevo
      tonidracevo
      Bronze
      Hello I'm Toni from Macedonia !

I'm 23 years old .

I'm beginner at the Poker applications but I'm senior at playing on live poker tables :] !

I will try to be more active on this forum and I hope that I will have a pleasant stay here !
  • 3 replies
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hi Toni!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here! You will see this community is very friendly! :D

Live poker can be a lot different from online poker but it sure helps to have a good background :) . I suppose you play cash game?

Don't hesitate if you have any questions

Take care
      Simon
    • tonidracevo
      tonidracevo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stevegold87
      Hi Toni!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here! You will see this community is very friendly! :D

Live poker can be a lot different from online poker but it sure helps to have a good background :) . I suppose you play cash game?

Don't hesitate if you have any questions

Take care
      Simon
      That is the reason why I said that I'm beginner at online poker and senior at live poker tables !

And yes I'm playing mostly cash games but also I'm taking part in some of the poker tournaments in my country !
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi tonidracevo,

yea, definitely different :) but i love them both! hopefully you will be crushing internet poker soon as well! take time to study and learn and improve. there's lots of wonderful stuff here which you can use including our strategy articles and videos.

let us know how you get on :)

smiles,
      wendy