Analysing with PT3

• CreamyGoodness
      CreamyGoodness
      Bronze
      So im about 15 days into my trial with PT3 and have clocked up a few thousand hands. Im still getting to grips with the software, and so far have only used it in game via the HUD. Ive customised my HUD to show VPIP, PFR, PFL, PF3bet, PFsteal, fold to steal, and total Aggro. Ive found it very useful for avoiding TAGs, and for stealing/restealing.

I play the $11 SnGs on Party. I started with $300 a while back, worked my way up to $400, and in the last few days plummeted down to $240!! I dont think Im overmatched, although with only about 400-500 hands logged with each reg, I cant be sure. I think its been a small unlucky streak of bad beats coupled with a few poor steals/resteals.

So, getting to the point, can anyone give me advice on how to use PT3 to find leaks in my game? I will happily post stats etc if required, but I really dont know what Im looking for. The general info has shown that Im a break even player, but I obviously want more than that.

Also, anytime I play a questionable hand I use the HUD options the mark the hand for review. Trouble is once the game/set is over I cant find the hand! Where are these hands stored or is there a shortcut to them?

TIA
      Creamy
  • 1 reply