NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($6.65)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($9.85)
      UTG+1 ($8.83)
      Hero ($12.47)
      BTN ($6.85)

Dealt to Hero T:club: A:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20

FLOP ($1.20) A:diamond: T:spade: J:heart:

SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.85, BTN folds, SB calls $0.85, BB folds

TURN ($2.90) A:diamond: T:spade: J:heart: 9:heart:

SB bets $2.20, Hero calls $2.20

RIVER ($7.30) A:diamond: T:spade: J:heart: 9:heart: 8:spade:

SB bets $3.30 (AI), Hero calls $3.30

21/0/1.5

PRE: stand
      F: stadnd
      T: and when he lead here i think fish often c/r here with nuts but with two pairs, or random hand he can pot here so i just call
      R: and call river becosue i don't belive fish his str8 often.

Qestion is you think fishes often donk here str8 or c/r and my line is good.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

There is a small chance him having a worse hand. But now again it really seems that we are kinda beat. Just what kind of hands can he donk like this? I mean we block the T which means he has smaller chance to have the JT. And why would he Check/Call with JT and donk the turn? Just doesn't make sense.

So therefore I do decide what I am going to do on turn. If I want to continue then I'd just ship the turn rather than Call it. Or either if the opponent is more kinda passive player then even might consider making the crying fold. Against his stack I guess I'd just ship while he may even have some TP+draw type of hands and even worse 2pairs.

Best regards.