tournament ticket problems.

• Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      Hello,

Few days ago I played at PS 1k depositors freeroll. Finished in 5th place. Added to the cash payout for 5th place, players who reached final table got 109$ ticket to 50K tournament. I wanted to see if you could change date and unregistered from that tournament and when I tried to re-register to it I was asked to pay 109$ to do that. So I lost my free entry. I wrote message to support few hours ago and still got no answer. Do you think support will be able to help me out and register me to tournament again or I lost 109$? :(
  • 12 replies
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      Support answered my by quoting this rule: "If a player unregisters from a tournament to which he gained entry as a
      result of a satellite win, the buy-in will be refunded in the form of
      tournament tokens plus cash. If a player unregisters from a tournament
      to which he gained entry as a result of a special promotion, the buy-in will not be refunded."

I explained I don't won any refund, I just want to be re-eneter to the same tourney I have won seat before. Do you think this is possible or I had lost 109$ worth buy-in? This is so sad.. I tought I could get tournament token or something and will be able to re-register and now, I think I have lost that buying, it really hurts when my BR is 120$.. :( :(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Marsietis1,

I'm afraid you lost that tournament entry. If the Everest support unable to help you to re-enter you, we won't be able to do much either I'm afraid. :(

Ingrid
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      I will wait answer to the second letter and hope for the best. It's strange that they are not willing to re-enter me, I won that place, Pokerstrategy added seats - they gain nothing or loose.
      ..Or just maybe I don't understand how all that "Poker affiliate and poker network tournament bonus system" work.. Oh well.. Lets hope for the best I still have 48h till tournament starts :)
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      I lost the ticket.. :( There is no way you could help me?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I'll try to help :)

I need the following details from you:

- tournament name
      - date and time
      - your Everest Poker username/screen name

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      The tournament I won ticket to is $50,000 Guaranteed (47822793) Jul 10, 2011 21:00.

I won ticket at $1,000 Pokerstrategy freeroll. I don't remember exacly but I think 4 days ago. Can't find exact information anywhere on poker client.

Username: Marsietis
      Screen Name: Marsietis1

Thanks for the help, you are the nicest person I have met at forums :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No, problems! Anytime! :club:

I forwarded your details now and I crossed all my fingers and toes for you :D

ugh, and its today :( I don't even think that anybody will look at my request on a Sunday, but let's hope.

Will be back as soon as I have info.

Happy Sunday!
      Ingrid
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      I am not expecting much, still very nice of you that you trying to help :heart:
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      Well there is some justice after all - bought in to a freeroll for 25 SummitPoints, won second place and got a ticket to the same tournament :s_biggrin:

Now I am just waiting for it to start and not pushing any buttons :D

So I guess now there are pritty much 0% chance they will give me anything, because I already have entry and they for sure will not give me a token or cash for the first entry I won thru PokerStrategy freeroll.. :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      We haven't even received a reply from them yet :(

How did it go Marsietis?

Ingrid
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      I played at the tourney and got busted out with <10 BB preflop shove with AK agains apponents QQ's. Finished in 313th place, but got great experience ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Ok I think

money/winnings <3 experience

:)