This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

tournament ticket problems.

• Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      Hello,

Few days ago I played at PS 1k depositors freeroll. Finished in 5th place. Added to the cash payout for 5th place, players who reached final table got 109$ ticket to 50K tournament. I wanted to see if you could change date and unregistered from that tournament and when I tried to re-register to it I was asked to pay 109$ to do that. So I lost my free entry. I wrote message to support few hours ago and still got no answer. Do you think support will be able to help me out and register me to tournament again or I lost 109$? :(
  • 12 replies
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      Support answered my by quoting this rule: "If a player unregisters from a tournament to which he gained entry as a
      result of a satellite win, the buy-in will be refunded in the form of
      tournament tokens plus cash. If a player unregisters from a tournament
      to which he gained entry as a result of a special promotion, the buy-in will not be refunded."

I explained I don't won any refund, I just want to be re-eneter to the same tourney I have won seat before. Do you think this is possible or I had lost 109$ worth buy-in? This is so sad.. I tought I could get tournament token or something and will be able to re-register and now, I think I have lost that buying, it really hurts when my BR is 120$.. :( :(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Marsietis1,

I'm afraid you lost that tournament entry. If the Everest support unable to help you to re-enter you, we won't be able to do much either I'm afraid. :(

Ingrid
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      I will wait answer to the second letter and hope for the best. It's strange that they are not willing to re-enter me, I won that place, Pokerstrategy added seats - they gain nothing or loose.
      ..Or just maybe I don't understand how all that "Poker affiliate and poker network tournament bonus system" work.. Oh well.. Lets hope for the best I still have 48h till tournament starts :)
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      I lost the ticket.. :( There is no way you could help me?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I'll try to help :)

I need the following details from you:

- tournament name
      - date and time
      - your Everest Poker username/screen name

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      The tournament I won ticket to is $50,000 Guaranteed (47822793) Jul 10, 2011 21:00.

I won ticket at $1,000 Pokerstrategy freeroll. I don't remember exacly but I think 4 days ago. Can't find exact information anywhere on poker client.

Username: Marsietis
      Screen Name: Marsietis1

Thanks for the help, you are the nicest person I have met at forums :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No, problems! Anytime! :club:

I forwarded your details now and I crossed all my fingers and toes for you :D

ugh, and its today :( I don't even think that anybody will look at my request on a Sunday, but let's hope.

Will be back as soon as I have info.

Happy Sunday!
      Ingrid
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      I am not expecting much, still very nice of you that you trying to help :heart:
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      Well there is some justice after all - bought in to a freeroll for 25 SummitPoints, won second place and got a ticket to the same tournament :s_biggrin:

Now I am just waiting for it to start and not pushing any buttons :D

So I guess now there are pritty much 0% chance they will give me anything, because I already have entry and they for sure will not give me a token or cash for the first entry I won thru PokerStrategy freeroll.. :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      We haven't even received a reply from them yet :(

How did it go Marsietis?

Ingrid
    • Marsietis1
      Marsietis1
      Bronze
      I played at the tourney and got busted out with <10 BB preflop shove with AK agains apponents QQ's. Finished in 313th place, but got great experience ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Ok I think

money/winnings <3 experience

:)