[Application] Stake for 180 seat sng Stars Micro

• MrS212i
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi, my name is Darren, I am 25 years old and have been playing online poker for roughly 4years. And an active member of Pokerstrategy for the past 3 months. I begun a blog on my progress playing full tilt and was up $530 over the last month there before they shutdown. I mainly played $1.10 Rush OD and found great success using tournement indicator HUD!

A unexpected shutdown of Full Tilt Poker left me devastated! Most of my money which i play poker with, is in FTP, and I dont know if I will be getting anything back, and the timeframe for this. My recent history is available on officialpokerrankings.com, my name on ftp is nuttsoo. I am looking for a stake of $250. This is a 100 buyins to $2.50 Hold'em Multi-Table S&G's. Deal will end at 250games, would like to sell shares minimum of 4% - 100%. Any profits will be split 60/40 in stake favour. I should finish 250 games in 2-3weeks, playing 10-20 daily. I have two monitors and can play 4 tables comfortably.
      - have a skype account and will be doing daily updates.
      - Accepting stakes directly into my pokerstars account Mr S 212 or into my Neteller account.

- Exercise and eat properly.
      - Play with positive mind-set , being careful of tilty patterns daily.
      - Start a blog and post graphs from Hold'em Manager.
      - Double the stake to $500 in 250 games.
  • 2 replies