This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Stake for 180 seat sng Stars Micro

• MrS212i
      MrS212i
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi, my name is Darren, I am 25 years old and have been playing online poker for roughly 4years. And an active member of Pokerstrategy for the past 3 months. I begun a blog on my progress playing full tilt and was up $530 over the last month there before they shutdown. I mainly played $1.10 Rush OD and found great success using tournement indicator HUD!

A unexpected shutdown of Full Tilt Poker left me devastated! Most of my money which i play poker with, is in FTP, and I dont know if I will be getting anything back, and the timeframe for this. My recent history is available on officialpokerrankings.com, my name on ftp is nuttsoo. I am looking for a stake of $250. This is a 100 buyins to $2.50 Hold'em Multi-Table S&G's. Deal will end at 250games, would like to sell shares minimum of 4% - 100%. Any profits will be split 60/40 in stake favour. I should finish 250 games in 2-3weeks, playing 10-20 daily. I have two monitors and can play 4 tables comfortably.
      - have a skype account and will be doing daily updates.
      - Accepting stakes directly into my pokerstars account Mr S 212 or into my Neteller account.

Goals:
      - Exercise and eat properly.
      - Play with positive mind-set , being careful of tilty patterns daily.
      - Start a blog and post graphs from Hold'em Manager.
      - Double the stake to $500 in 250 games.
  • 2 replies