This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What Poker Room?

• Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      I originally got the $50 on PartyPoker.. but for some reason im just not liking it at the moment..

The tournoments are awful, the SnGs are 9seaters.. otherwise semi impossible to get anything..

I want to play Heads up.. Or tournoments.. When i want.. not once every 14days..
  • 4 replies
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      PokerStars would definitely be your best bet. As you want a bankroll management strategy of at least 100 buyins for multi-table tournaments, you would have to deposit at least $110 to play typical micro limit MTT's, which in my experience are $1 + 0.10 tournaments.

However, PokerStars offers 10c and 25c MTT's. I believe the 10c ones are 360 man, and the 25c ones 45 and 90 man. All these varieties have decent traffic, and no rake, which is awesome.

I don't know about heads-up, but PokerStars has the most players of any poker room, so I assume you will find traffic there easily.
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Whats the interface ect like?

I just put $50 on PKR, didnt stick to BRM at all.. and just played some heads up games $10 buy in.. and won 9/10 ha..

Withdrew money though as dont like the fact the game takes so much longer with GFX, and that multi tabling sucks ass.

$200+ though ha.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Spungeh
      Whats the interface ect like?

I just put $50 on PKR, didnt stick to BRM at all.. and just played some heads up games $10 buy in.. and won 9/10 ha..

Withdrew money though as dont like the fact the game takes so much longer with GFX, and that multi tabling sucks ass.

$200+ though ha.
      heater
    • Laggsy
      Laggsy
      Bronze
      Sign up to lots of sites with rakeback. and just play play money for a bit. see if u like the interface. then switch over to teh real money part, and check traffic at ur games.

ezy game