What Poker Room?

• Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      I originally got the $50 on PartyPoker.. but for some reason im just not liking it at the moment..

The tournoments are awful, the SnGs are 9seaters.. otherwise semi impossible to get anything..

I want to play Heads up.. Or tournoments.. When i want.. not once every 14days..
  • 4 replies
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      PokerStars would definitely be your best bet. As you want a bankroll management strategy of at least 100 buyins for multi-table tournaments, you would have to deposit at least $110 to play typical micro limit MTT's, which in my experience are $1 + 0.10 tournaments.

However, PokerStars offers 10c and 25c MTT's. I believe the 10c ones are 360 man, and the 25c ones 45 and 90 man. All these varieties have decent traffic, and no rake, which is awesome.

I don't know about heads-up, but PokerStars has the most players of any poker room, so I assume you will find traffic there easily.
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Whats the interface ect like?

I just put $50 on PKR, didnt stick to BRM at all.. and just played some heads up games $10 buy in.. and won 9/10 ha..

Withdrew money though as dont like the fact the game takes so much longer with GFX, and that multi tabling sucks ass.

$200+ though ha.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Spungeh
      Whats the interface ect like?

I just put $50 on PKR, didnt stick to BRM at all.. and just played some heads up games $10 buy in.. and won 9/10 ha..

Withdrew money though as dont like the fact the game takes so much longer with GFX, and that multi tabling sucks ass.

$200+ though ha.
      heater
    • Laggsy
      Laggsy
      Bronze
      Sign up to lots of sites with rakeback. and just play play money for a bit. see if u like the interface. then switch over to teh real money part, and check traffic at ur games.

ezy game