Active bonus?

• 10 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Spungeh,

I'm not sure I understand your question.

Could you please clarify?

I researched a bit and can see that you've received the free $50 starting capital on the 30th of June.

To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings you have to gather 100 PartyPoints first (basic poker points, any promotional points shouldn't be considered).

-Timelimit to gather 100 PartyPoints to keep the Free50 is 90 days.

I hope I cleared out a few things, let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Ingrid
    • srki991
      srki991
      Bronze
      hi Ingrid, can you tell me is my free 50$ in pending request? i mean, am i on the list to recive free 50$? i have registered a few moments ago.. tnx
    • SillySaurus
      SillySaurus
      Bronze
      I got a question to the bonus aswell (sorry if it has already been answered, but couldnt find it)

I have 135 PartyPoints now, and under "account" it tells me this:

Available 168,54 $
      In Play 0,00 $
      Restricted 48,90 $
      Total 217,44 $

The "restricted" amount is the bonus from this site. What does this mean? ^^ Have I not unlocked the bonus yet even though I have above 100 PartyPoints? :)

Under "Bonus" it tells me:
      Restricted amount
      48,90 $

Delivery method
      Cashout restricted lump sum

Unrestricted after
      100 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com

Expiry date
      56 days - 02-Sep-2011
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by srki991
      hi Ingrid, can you tell me is my free 50$ in pending request? i mean, am i on the list to recive free 50$? i have registered a few moments ago.. tnx
      Hi there srki991,

Your Party Poker bonus is on it's way. It's in the last process as far as I can see. However don't expect it to be credited over the weekend, aim for Monday I think.

Enjoy :heart:
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Michaelraundall,

If you managed to gather 100 Party Points than you should be able to request a withdrawal.

Ingrid
    • srki991
      srki991
      Bronze
      thanks for reply Ingrid, i will wait for it then :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No problems srki991, let me know :)
    • SillySaurus
      SillySaurus
      Bronze
      Okay, Thanks. :) What if I decide to withdraw the money say 90 days from now, then there should be no problems aswell? :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Michaelraundall
      Okay, Thanks. :) What if I decide to withdraw the money say 90 days from now, then there should be no problems aswell? :)
      as long as you accumulated 100PP it shouldn't be :)
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Originally posted by Michaelraundall
      as long as you accumulated 100PP it shouldn't be :)
      As long the 100 Party Points are earned by playing. Party Poker have a lot of promotions which give you free party Points but they are not counted towards the release of the bonus.

Go to my account, click on Party Points and select the Party Points Statement. If there are any additions not earned by playing then these party points are not counted ;)