$50 sterting capital

• shahcash
      shahcash
      Bronze
      I have recently joined pokerstrategy and passed the quiz for the free starting capital and have opted to have it put on partypoker.

I was just wondering if money can be mad using the starting capital and if so has anyone done so effectively and at what level should I play at as of when the capital is placed on the site?

Also I was asked for an ID chack I provided proof of age name etc how long will this process take?
  • 2 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi shahcash, (I like your name :D )

The verification process normally goes fast, just make sure you keep an eye on your tickets where we communicate with you in case we would need your help regarding ID check.

First of all, what is your game type? Are you new to poker or already experienced player?

We recommend you to keep BRM no matter what, but you can read more here about our recommendations and a little help to navigate smoothly on our site.

Any questions, just shout.
      Ingrid
    • shahcash
      shahcash
      Bronze
      I would say Im a beginner with more knowledge than a beginner if that makes sense. I have watched my friends play with some success at the lower limits and watch lots of poker whether it be cash or tourney episodes and pleanty of tutorials