[Offer] I want to offer someone a gd deal :)

• aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hey,

I would like to give someone a shot, chance to make money. This will be a lowstakes deal on Pokerstars, longtime deal ..because you may run really bad in 100-500 games, it will be SNG 9 -18 players deal…when I say long deal I mean 2k plus games…now I know you’re not a pro, but I am sure if you read articles and watch videos and have me to support you, I am sure you will make money after 2k games …because I did it! And tons of players are doing it!

So I’m going to pick one player. These are the rules :

-stakes: 1.50 $ and 3.50$ ( if you crush these, obv we move up )

:spade: You don’t have to be a fulltime player, but at least 250 games a week

:spade: Reading all sngs articles and watching most of the videos is a MUST!

:spade:P osting hands is a MUST!

:spade: Updating me daily is a MUST! (Should be 1st rule)

:spade: This deal will always be 60/40 to me

Now there are others rules, on sending money and contacting you, I prefer to tell this one on one..because it depends on the person…

You can post here, or add me as friend and send me a msg Go Go Go

PS: for admins, if I am not allowed to offer this deal here, please delete it !

Thank you for reading and have a good day !
  • 41 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi aceonetheriver,

Just one quick thing, you must agree to including the disclaimer at the top of your OP otherwise we would have to close the thread.

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Please add this in as soon as you can, assuming you agree to it of course.

Whilst a feedback thread isn't a requirement for backers (it is for stakees), it might also be nice to provide your chosen player with somewhere they can feedback to. It can help your qudos for future ventures.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      DONE

thank U Bart :heart:
    • MrS212i
      MrS212i
      Bronze

Hi, my name is Darren, I am 25 years old and have been playing online poker for roughly 4years. And an active member of Pokerstrategy for the past 3 months. I begun a blog on my progress playing full tilt and was up $530 over the last month there before they shutdown. I mainly played $1.10 Rush OD and found great success using tournement indicator HUD!

A unexpected shutdown of Full Tilt Poker left me devastated! Most of my money which i play poker with, is in FTP, and I dont know if I will be getting anything back, and the timeframe for this. My recent history is available on officialpokerrankings.com, my name on ftp is nuttsoo.
      - have a skype account and will be doing daily updates.
      - Accepting stakes directly into my pokerstars account Mr S 212 or into my Neteller account.

[B]Goals:
      - Exercise and eat properly.
      - Play with positive mind-set , being careful of tilty patterns daily.
      - Start a blog and post graphs from Hold'em Manager.
    • mihainsts
      mihainsts
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aceonetheriver
      Hey,

I would like to give someone a shot, chance to make money. This will be a lowstakes deal on Pokerstars, longtime deal ..because you may run really bad in 100-500 games, it will be SNG 9 -18 players deal…when I say long deal I mean 2k plus games…now I know you’re not a pro, but I am sure if you read articles and watch videos and have me to support you, I am sure you will make money after 2k games …because I did it! And tons of players are doing it!

So I’m going to pick one player. These are the rules :

-stakes: 1.50 $ and 3.50$ ( if you crush these, obv we move up )

:spade: You don’t have to be a fulltime player, but at least 250 games a week

:spade: Reading all sngs articles and watching most of the videos is a MUST!

:spade:P osting hands is a MUST!

:spade: Updating me daily is a MUST! (Should be 1st rule)

:spade: This deal will always be 60/40 to me

Now there are others rules, on sending money and contacting you, I prefer to tell this one on one..because it depends on the person…

You can post here, or add me as friend and send me a msg Go Go Go

PS: for admins, if I am not allowed to offer this deal here, please delete it !

Thank you for reading and have a good day !
      I would be interested in such a deal.Also have the time.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I've mostly been playing cashgames lately, but I could go back to SNGs if this was available, I'll hit you up a friends request though.
    • FRODOFEET77
      FRODOFEET77
      Bronze
      edited by thazar

this user has been reported before

WHY WAS THIS EDITED PLZ.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      edited by thazar
    • arcanu91
      arcanu91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cojonel
      edited by thazar
      He scammed rio :s_mad:
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      To further comment here,
      Cojonel had a stake application closed by Mods because he still has outstanding payments to make from a previous staking deal with ryo, I believe he claimed they are in agreement about it being paid later after the deal being broken on the stake.
      So it's not 100% sure he's trying to scam, but here's some extra info anyway.

Regards,
      Richard
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Omfg omfg. Chill. I m not here to scam. Be serious. Will u guys be surprised if rio will receive hes full stake even tho it was left 15% of stake bfore busting in cg's? Am i going to spam for 100bucks? Put some question in ur head and find the answer. Ty
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      let me know in how many years i can build a roll from 10bucks suistaining variance and being scared to lose. Put some q's ur self and than talk.
      If op want further info add me and i can explain all shits happened during rio deal. And btw as i said busted last 2x% of stake being life tilted. Things changed till than and some period of time feeled to shamed to have a talk...even tho didn t posted but reading forum every day. edited by Thazar
      Sorry 4 taking ur time guys!
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Dude, I was trying to argue to give the benefit of the doubt in your favour while providing some of the things you've said yourself, rather than the previous poster shouting scam.
      Not a very friendly response though.

Regards,
      Richard
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Dude, I was trying to argue to give the benefit of the doubt in your favour while providing some of the things you've said yourself, rather than the previous poster shouting scam.
      Not a very friendly response though.

Regards,
      Richard
      Sorry guy. I really understand and ty. It wasn t ment to be an offense. Just my kind words. Btw what i m sure is one day day rio will be surprised by a romanian guy. Ty
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Cojonel

I do understand you point however i did mention that you could not apply for a stake on our forums until the stake with Rio was sorted. I will therefore edit your posts to remove your request.

Best regards

Thazar
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      here is the original thread from cojonel

Hu 4 RollZ
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      ty thazar. To much wind from me. Let the op decide. Gl
    • jsc2612
      jsc2612
      Bronze
      Would love the opportunity to be a part of this. I have been playing poker as a hobby for the past 7 years and have made profit on every pokersite/live club/home game/pub game that i've played in. Poker is a massive hobby of mine and i am constantly trying to improve and learn. Please get in touch with me for more information!
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      Originally posted by FRODOFEET77
      added in community.

get lost scamer
      Do Not Stake FRODOFEET77
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      Originally posted by arcanu91
      Originally posted by cojonel