Help needed, can't understand what's going on

• GreenPiece
      GreenPiece
      Bronze
      Hello!

I have some questions about my game. Can you help me to figure out what is going on? I think I'm lost in the middle of nowhere...

Things were running hot till one moment. I don't know what's happened. It seems to me I'm playing like usual but something's wrong.

Here my graph is:

Here my stats are:

I'm pretty new to cash, I played DoNs before it, of course, there were some upswings and downswings there but I definitely knew I could beat the field. Here I'm not sure about anything. Is this a temporary event? Or what should I do to change things drastically?
  • 6 replies
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      try to post from http://www.photobucket.com(easiest to use ) or imagesshaq(or something like this) and than i can take a look on graph and stats from my mobile. Ty
    • GreenPiece
      GreenPiece
      Bronze
      I uploaded them at photobucket as per your advice :)
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      You are winning at about 1BB/100 so there is nothing wrong with you results :-)

The only thing which slightly stick out about your stats is you are pretty tight preflop but at those levels you are not going to be exploited for it and it is a lot closer to correct.
    • GreenPiece
      GreenPiece
      Bronze
      So any positive winrate is good, right?

I used to have 5BB\100 after about 6k hands at 0.25\0.5... I know the distance is small but it was great nevertheless :) Is it possible to maintain anyhow or was it just luck? Am I to become more loose pre-flop maybe despite my tighteness is not much exploitable here?
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      5BB/100 is a ridiculous winrate for FR and I'd say nowhere near sustainable even at micros.

There are probably some players in the world who can do that but they're probably better off playing mid-high stakes :f_biggrin:

2BB/100+ is pretty much considered "crushing" a LHE game now if you have that kind of winrate over 100k hands or so. So bascially yeah "Winning" is good.

When you move up stakes you'll probably see guys playing more towards the sorta 20/15-ish for FR but bascially low stakes games tend to be multiway limp fests so generally you're going to be playing your hands for value exclusively so your VPIP/PFR are naturally going to be lower. So I think it's fine and you'll probably just loosen up naturally as you go up stakes.
    • GreenPiece
      GreenPiece
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot!

Just returned from a little vacation, have a calm mind now, your words also make me confident in my way :) I'll keep improving I believe and if there would be doubts I'll ask for help :s_thumbsup: