[Offer] Giving away free money 4 favour

• Legenx786
      Legenx786
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Yes the title is slightly misleading but it is pretty much free. Firstly you must play everest poker to be able to do this deal. It is free money but it will require 5 minute's of ur time.

We will use a admin to do this deal or another safe method to do this deal. This is my first time doing one of these deals so I'm not sure how they work / what is the best method.

Basically here's the story i recently got the 50$ starting capital at everest poker and in about 3 days i've turned it into $2000+ (hot streak). I have gotten around 3500 summit points and there customer service says i need to deposit to recive some rakeback or bonus's. Anyone who plays on this poker room knows that the points I have gotten would = about $210 dollars (I think) - but since I havn't deposited I don't receive this sadly.

So basically i need a 5$ deposit on my account (it's what i've been told). I would like to do this through a prepaid card of some sort or some other method if you have. I currently have no way of depositing atm so this is why I am doing this deal.

The method i propose is we will use an admin of the site who plays everest poker who will watch me give you $10. You will give me the prepaid code and i will deposit it into my account. Then i will give u $10 - I will do this by raising to 10 dollers then u raise to 11 (u only buy in for $11 to make sure ur the most safe) and i will fold - preflop.

If i did something wrong please tell me and point me to the ways of correcting the thing I did wrong

Link to feedback thread: Feedback for Legenx786
  • 6 replies
      Bronze
      firstly vwp and awsum start but i must add if u raise 10then fold for 1dollor more this is called chip dumping and u can be banned and your money taken from u so i would advise u not to do this m8 well just a we bit of advise glgl
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      lol .... another bullshit scammer

who is so retarded to fall for this stupid request?! :) ))
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      his first post and he tries to scam members... well done :) ))
    • purple16
      purple16
      Bronze
      I think it is scam, don't buy into this :f_mad:
    • Legenx786
      Legenx786
      Bronze
      Why are u all saying scam? - Why would i risk getting banned for $5 dollers? - Like i said we will use a admin and if i don't give u the money I will get banned. Is it really worth getting banned for $5 dollers?.

Anyways i see what ur saying about the chip passing thing I will think of another way to give u the money then. I can cash out after i deposit i belive. So i could cash out a prepaid card or moneybookers? (never used it so need to look it up) to give u the money.

Also I am willing to go first too - if the person is a trusted member on the site. So don't just post scam etc.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Legenx786

this is a staking forum.

you are requesting a money transfer/ exchange or whatever you want to call it. This is not what this forum is for.

Thank you for your understanding

Best regards

Thazar