Rush Reg goes Pokerstars!?!?

• Darkzzz
      Darkzzz
      Black
      Hi everybody!

First I'll tell you something about myself...

I'm Nikos AKA Darkzzz AKA OMGitsDarkz @ Full Tilt and Pokerstars. I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 19 years old. I've been playing poker since I was 15-16, but really started grinding cashgames about 8 months ago.

I've always played on Full Tilt and started to grind rush NL25. After that I moved up to NL50, NL100, NL200. Also tried some NL400 but I got crushed like a squirrel under an 18-wheeler. Lost about 3K in a day and decided hmm I'd better play some more 200 first^^

Anyway about that time Black Friday came along which I'm sure you are all familiar with. :s_mad:
      I immediately cashout out about 20K and was grinding NL100 and there was no problem until Full Tilt decided you know what, we are just going to close down.

FML!

So I still have about 11K on Full Tilt just hope I get it back!
      There's been some news about european investors buying Full Tilt and that it might be up and running in the next week.

Since I'm really a big fan of keeping records and looking at my graphs, winrates and all that good stuff I will be posting my graphs of NL50, NL100 and NL200 rush(no NL25 because I didn't have HEM back then).

So I then moved to pokerstars and deposited $600. I didn't want to really deposit more then that because this is the first time I deposited on a pokersite in my life.
      So I got the 600 dollar first deposit bonus and have been grinding NL25FR ever since, playing 12-16 tables most of the time. Got about 40K hands now and running below ev, which is really standard lol.
      I'll post this graph also soon!

The Challenge

The plan is to grind myself up as high as I can, putting in as much volume as possible!!!

I want to play 100K hands on NL25, then 100K hands on NL50 and on NL100 and after that we will see how far I get!

I'm really excited to see how I will do on pokerstars and I hope you are too!
      I will be back in another post with all my full tilt graphs and the current one on pokerstars, or else this post will be even longer than it already is. :f_biggrin:

Wish me luck! :s_biggrin:

Darkzzz
  • 122 replies