POKERSTRATEGY - Please do not post WSOP spoilers on main page!!

• achschelo
      achschelo
      Bronze
      I would like to watch the WSOP coverage once it's available, and I don't want spoilers to continuously ruin it for me (and likely many others).
      Either leave names out of the main page, or put some kind of spoiler alert on the articles. PLEASE.
  • 2 replies
    • DavidJMA
      DavidJMA
      Bronze
      Hi,

usually we believe that it's important for a news website to provide as much information as we can in the most accessible way.

We do understand that for TV games such as High Stakes Poker or The Big Game, we don't spoiler as these formats are primarily created for TV.

The WSOP Main Event on the other hand is a sports event and people want to know whats going on.

I think that especially during the first days the "spoiler value" is quite slim as you usually don't get to see that much of the first days of the Main Event anyway.

I have to talk to my colleagues, but maybe we will move to headlines such as "Final Table set" or "Main Event down to last 27" or so later in the series to avoid spoilers.

If you have more questions, let us know.

Best,
      David
    • achschelo
      achschelo
      Bronze
      I would appreciate that David.
      People who want to know, will get to know, even if they have to click on the headline to access more information. Their experience would not be affected, and those who do want to watch the videos once those come out, will be very greatful.