UTG ($4.90)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      UTG+2 ($8.55)
      MP1 ($17.65)
      MP2 ($17.70)
      Hero ($10.09)
      BTN ($6)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: J:spade:

fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.10, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.50, BTN calls $0.45, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.60) 2:club: A:heart: 6:diamond:

BTN checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $1, BTN folds, UTG+1 folds

Hero shows J:heart: J:spade:

Hero wins $1.52

I can't see not Cbetting here...but maybe check and try and induce a bluff on the turn? Of course if a Q or K hits....I'm in big trouble.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Edukator99,

Very close spot to CBet. We wont get Called by worse so only reason why you CBet here is to protect from overcards which might hit if we don't CBet. Although myself I would just Check, maybe even will get called by some worse pairs.

But overall ain't a huge mistake to CBet it. Being in HU pot I would definitely consider it but being in multiway pot it's a bit more thinner spot.

Best regards.
    • Edukator99
      Edukator99
      Bronze
      JJ is a tough hand for me. If I bet and he calls or raises I think he must have the A so I'm just betting to try and take the pot. If I check...and he bets...what do I do then? I probably have to fold if it's an over card...if it's an undercard? I'd still have to worry about the A...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Edukator99
      JJ is a tough hand for me. If I bet and he calls or raises I think he must have the A so I'm just betting to try and take the pot. If I check...and he bets...what do I do then? I probably have to fold if it's an over card...if it's an undercard? I'd still have to worry about the A...
      Don't think that they are Betting anyways on turn there without having anything. As you may understand the board is just so dry and without them being aggressive they wont bet with air.