mainly play pokerstars

• Angelface21
      Angelface21
      Bronze
      Question about my status here. I am silver right now but mainly play poker stars. Is there a way to track my play through that site? I was in the States did not even know about this site. Since may 22 I am in Portugal escaping from black Friday......believe me not the last kind of day in America! It is collapsing at all major directions. What have they done to us? Or what has happened we Americans became so blind and proud about something we allowed ourselves having been cheated. Let's not go there!

Anyway.............. :f_biggrin: Should I download pokerstars through this site again in order to get ranked according to my status........

Thanks a lot for your help.
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Angelface21, thanks for your question,

Unfortunately we are unable to retrack any existing accounts, the Poker Rooms just don't allow it and this is beyond PokerStrategy.com's control.

Additionally poker rooms don't actually allow the setting up of additional accounts (even if you cancel your original one), this would represent a breach of their terms and conditions with severe penalties possible.
      If you inadvertently set an additional account up, your new account would be closed and you would still be required to play on your existing non-tracked account.

I think you will find every member here has the odd non-tracked account, myself included, but nothng we can do about that I'm afraid. Just ensure that any future poker room you add to your portfolio is downloaded via PokerStrategy.com and you use the PokerStrategy.com bonus code ;)

Sorry it couldn't be better news, but thanks again for your question and continue to enjoy your poker,

Best regards,

Bart
    • Angelface21
      Angelface21
      Bronze
      Yes, I understand. Well I have to play shitty games at williams than so now and than to maintain my silver status.

:rolleyes:

thanks for the answer anyway.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Can I ask you? In general, which is softer (easier to beat)... William Hill or Pokerstars?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      patszerdonk of course raises a great question.

I personally have always found the poker rooms with a sports betting connection, such as William Hill, 888, Betfair etc have a largely fishier (and therefore more profitable) player pool.
      You will often find those who put bets on sports trying poker out inbetween bets and they can be very profitable for anyone with a little background knowledge of poker, like members of a educational strategy community for example ;)

As with everything in life, you have to look at the wider picture and consider all aspects not just the obvious.

I personally might play on one particular platform because I love the tournament schedule, whilst another because I love the software and find it easier to use whilst playing on others because they're more profitable. Often I will play across many different platforms each week.

Variety is the spice of life as they say :P

Best regards,

Bart