hi im new and i need some help

• darktetris
      darktetris
      Bronze
      1 sorry about my English it is not perfect so try to understand me
      2. it is about the 50$ quiz
      how cen i go beck and fix the answer if i want to change it?
      3. how cen i c the result of my test how match i right and how match i wrong
      4. how many question from the test i need to guess right
      5. if i want to to pot the many on pokerstars? i cent?
  • 35 replies
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      FAQ - Helpful Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
    • darktetris
      darktetris
      Bronze
      thank u
      bot i dident find the anser when i cen c my test and chek where was my mistake and how match mistake i got.....
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      I dont think you can, Just re-read the articles and then you will be able to pass the quiz the 2nd time around
    • darktetris
      darktetris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RubyWesson
      I dont think you can, Just re-read the articles and then you will be able to pass the quiz the 2nd time around

bot i want to know how match mistake i have.... i actually don't know...
      and i don't know how match question i need to guess right if it all the 20 or mybe 18 is enough
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      If you aim for a full score them questions wont need an answer, ill try find an answer for you
    • darktetris
      darktetris
      Bronze
      i pass the quiz and it want to chose my 50$ on pokerstars site!
      bot i have only 3 chose
      1 party poker
      willam hill
      everest...
      and i want pokerstars i cen pot my 50$ on pokerstars?
    • eldorado9000
      eldorado9000
      Bronze
      Can u please explain me when i get my 50 first capital can i withdraw it and if i cant is everything more than 50 bucks mine that i can withdraw and how long i can use this starting capital ??? please answer me :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi guys,

how is everyone doing today? :)

darktetris: we currently do not offer the starting capital on pokerstars, sorry. you will have to choose from the ones available. however, you can still play on pokerstars and earn pokerstrategy points by depositing your own money there. don't forget to use our link and follow instructions carefully so that you will be tracked to our site and unlock much valuable poker content :D also it is not possible to see which answers you got wrong for the quiz.

eldorado9000: there are different withdrawal requirements for each poker stie. it is usually related to the amount of rake/points you gather. if you tell me where you play, i can clarify it even more. also, as long as you fulfill the requirements, the $50 starting capital plus all your winnings are completely yours. :D

hope that helps. if anything is unclear, just ask away! :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • darktetris
      darktetris
      Bronze
      naw i have another problem
      im from israel and all 3 site dosent accept a peuple from israel.....
      what shold i do?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      oh i see. im sad to hear that. :( sadly, that is beyond the control of PokerStrategy.com if the poker sites would have country restrictions. dont fret however. you will still be able to access the wonderful poker content on our site and upgrade in status by depositing and playing tracked in any of our affiliated poker rooms. you can take advantage of the nice bonuses there as well. here is the link of available rooms:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/
    • darktetris
      darktetris
      Bronze
      everst poker accespt israel player xD
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      great! ;)
    • eldorado9000
      eldorado9000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi guys,

how is everyone doing today? :)

darktetris: we currently do not offer the starting capital on pokerstars, sorry. you will have to choose from the ones available. however, you can still play on pokerstars and earn pokerstrategy points by depositing your own money there. don't forget to use our link and follow instructions carefully so that you will be tracked to our site and unlock much valuable poker content :D also it is not possible to see which answers you got wrong for the quiz.

eldorado9000: there are different withdrawal requirements for each poker stie. it is usually related to the amount of rake/points you gather. if you tell me where you play, i can clarify it even more. also, as long as you fulfill the requirements, the $50 starting capital plus all your winnings are completely yours. :D

hope that helps. if anything is unclear, just ask away! :)

i play at partypoker. room so if u can tell me now conditionds taht i have to make thanks :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • eldorado9000
      eldorado9000
      Bronze
      i play at partypoker so if u can ell me conditions i have to make to withdraw
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eldorado9000
      100 Party Points AFAIK.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eldorado9000
      Hi there eldorado,

To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings you have to gather 100 PartyPoints first (basic poker points, any promotional points shouldn't be considered). Timelimit to gather 100 PartyPoints to keep the Free50 is 90 days.

May I ask why are you already thinking of withdrawing the bonus amount?
      Shouldn't you be trying to make the best of it and invest it in yourself/study hard/climb the limits etc...?

Ingrid
    • eldorado9000
      eldorado9000
      Bronze
      i am not considering it i just wanna know what i need to do if i play good to withdraw it and thank u on answering, hope i ll use starting capital smartly and so far so good. thanks on support :D
    • vasu001
      vasu001
      Bronze
      Mr senior member :D , i play on william hill poker.. made my 50$ to 70$ currently..
      how many points should i generate to withdraw em all? i actually wanna move to pokerstars so i'd like to withdraw my amount here asap.
      PS i have busted around 200$ playing in pokerstars before, im gaining knowledge bout bankroll day by day :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vasu001
      Mr senior member :D
      :D

Withdrawing the Free $50 + Winnings

- Generate rake or fees worth $50 & deposit at least $20

Good luck at PokerStars :)
      Ingrid