This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 54o

• diversfx
      diversfx
      Bronze
      Pre-flop I raised this from mp1 mostly because it was very out of my range and most of the table was nit/rocks. Felt the rr on the flop was ???? but think I was creating some fold equity for later.

Known players:
      Position
      BB

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 5:club: , 4:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.07, 5 folds, BB calls $0.05.

Flop: ($0.15) A:diamond: , 7:club: , 6:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.1, Hero raises to $0.35, BB calls $0.25.

Turn: ($0.85) 8:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.4, BB calls $0.40.

River: ($1.65) 8:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1, BB calls $1.00.

Final Pot: $3.65
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello diversfx,

Preflop: Raising from the very first position, I am actually not a really big fan of it. And I don't think that you are doing this very profitable either. Therefore myself I would fold, don't think that everyone on the table was nit/rock. :D Not on those limits. And mostly even then it ain't the only reason to play the hand if nit/rocks on the table. You can as well play vs fishy players.

As played
      Flop: Not really sure about the raise on flop. His donk-bet ain't that weak either so therefore I might even sometimes take the safe play and just go for implied odds. I don't see the stack sizes either. :(
      Turn: You did hit but why don't you extract more value here? I'd definitely bet it like ~$0,65+. Don't really see a point of betting a lot less.

As played
      River: Nothing much to add.

Best regards.