"customer support or treat your client well", nice job Party

• VBZg
      VBZg
      Gold

Ok this is just my opinion, if this is my business (multimillion) she (or someone who puts her there) wouldnt work a second after this, but that is just my oppionion (maybe that is the reason/attitude why I dont have that business), you judge.
  • 7 replies
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      nothing to wonder....unfortunatly to have such expirience and that you inform other players is nice...
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      lmao, that's not a customer support, It's rather one of those automized bots that replys haha :)

Ive been in customer support twice yesterday, and it 1) doesnt look like that 2) I got replies by a real customer support staff and 3) I got those popups aswell but I closed them. :)
    • VBZg
      VBZg
      Gold
      Originally posted by vonki
      lmao, that's not a customer support, It's rather one of those automized bots that replys haha :)

Ive been in customer support twice yesterday, and it 1) doesnt look like that 2) I got replies by a real customer support staff and 3) I got those popups aswell but I closed them. :)

Agree its not direct customer support, so my bad, appolagies to them, but its not also true that they are boots, they are real persons, and they do promote and should be at the service to you, even when they pop up (maybe reason more). I mean first look what you gona offer me (check out if im already client or whatever), and than at least be polite, like "sorry for bothering you, but for a moment i cant do anything for you" (didnt expect to get anything there, just want to see whats going to happen, after all they "attacked me with their proposal", and like you see, nice job by them.
    • djukaZg
      djukaZg
      Gold
      It's bot....
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      I have to say it is a bot. A dumb one, as far as I know PP received a lot of bad feedback and probably will be gone soon. it has some intelligence as it uses google translator , the real chat is under contact us, but doesn't work every time for some reason ;)
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      yeah, i had same bot called Laura. Offered me a bonus for joining (not checking that i am already a user). Wouldnt sweat it.
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      just a small explanation about this bot, when you try to navigate yourself to another site or close the browser ( or tab in the browser ) this bot will appear... However if you have closed this once on your next visit on the site you will not see it again, cuz of some cookies ;)