Hi everybody

• babyoeoe84
      babyoeoe84
      Bronze
      My friend instruct me about poker basic then i found on pokerstrategy give 50$ free. I think it's a good begin for me to play. I hope gather experience and document on Poker in this forum.
      Thanks you ,
  • 10 replies
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome here! :)

You will find plenty of articles here and I am sure your game will improve!

What do you play exactly and what are you interested in?

Regards

Simon
    • DuDaa
      DuDaa
      Silver
      Welcome mate!
      If you interested to play with other new players msg me :)
    • babyoeoe84
      babyoeoe84
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DuDaa
      Welcome mate!
      If you interested to play with other new players msg me :)
      I'm not sure about play with you because i 'm used to play 1 or 2 hour per day in evening. My country's in GMT +7.
      @stevegold87: I'm reading some e-book, static and strategy to play on Hold'em. Thus day by day in pratise, i hope can play with you in this game . :)
    • DuDaa
      DuDaa
      Silver
      Heh, ok mate ;)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi babyoeoe84,

welcome to our community! aha gmt +7? you must be somewhere in my vicinity. i have gmt +8 :) where are you from?

smiles,
      wendy
    • babyoeoe84
      babyoeoe84
      Bronze
      hi purplefizz, I'm from Vietnam. Nice to meet you.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      nice to meet you! never been to vietnam, although been meaning to visit. :) i'm from the philippines. how is poker going for you?
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Babyoeoe84,

Whats Vietnam like? Is there still a strong American presence there? A friend went last summer and said he saw lots of Americans, but maybe just lots of tourists as it was summer.

Welcome to PokerStrategy, looking forward to you becoming a prominent member, purplefizz will surely look after you :)
    • babyoeoe84
      babyoeoe84
      Bronze
      @purplefizz: My friend played Poker in few years and now he retired. I know little poker and borrow his account to play. And i know this website and 50$ free then i read carefully instruction and complete survey.
      @Pleno1: My country is developing country class. There is some beautiful natural place and cheaper. If you have condition, you should go to travel. :) .
      And thanks for all of you to look after me to improve my skill on Poker. However i play poker dynamic time not sure to play with you. By the way , my nick name in William Hill is babyoeoe84 and display name is : Hungnd. Yesterday evening, i had got 25$ when i'm in top 9 on tournament on # $750 GP Rebuy. I also get 3 token to take part in event. :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      congrats on your win! :D hope your luck continues :)