This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi everybody

• babyoeoe84
      babyoeoe84
      Bronze
      My friend instruct me about poker basic then i found on pokerstrategy give 50$ free. I think it's a good begin for me to play. I hope gather experience and document on Poker in this forum.
      Thanks you ,
  • 10 replies
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome here! :)

You will find plenty of articles here and I am sure your game will improve!

What do you play exactly and what are you interested in?

Regards

Simon
    • DuDaa
      DuDaa
      Bronze
      Welcome mate!
      If you interested to play with other new players msg me :)
    • babyoeoe84
      babyoeoe84
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DuDaa
      Welcome mate!
      If you interested to play with other new players msg me :)
      I'm not sure about play with you because i 'm used to play 1 or 2 hour per day in evening. My country's in GMT +7.
      @stevegold87: I'm reading some e-book, static and strategy to play on Hold'em. Thus day by day in pratise, i hope can play with you in this game . :)
    • DuDaa
      DuDaa
      Bronze
      Heh, ok mate ;)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi babyoeoe84,

welcome to our community! aha gmt +7? you must be somewhere in my vicinity. i have gmt +8 :) where are you from?

smiles,
      wendy
    • babyoeoe84
      babyoeoe84
      Bronze
      hi purplefizz, I'm from Vietnam. Nice to meet you.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      nice to meet you! never been to vietnam, although been meaning to visit. :) i'm from the philippines. how is poker going for you?
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Babyoeoe84,

Whats Vietnam like? Is there still a strong American presence there? A friend went last summer and said he saw lots of Americans, but maybe just lots of tourists as it was summer.

Welcome to PokerStrategy, looking forward to you becoming a prominent member, purplefizz will surely look after you :)
    • babyoeoe84
      babyoeoe84
      Bronze
      @purplefizz: My friend played Poker in few years and now he retired. I know little poker and borrow his account to play. And i know this website and 50$ free then i read carefully instruction and complete survey.
      @Pleno1: My country is developing country class. There is some beautiful natural place and cheaper. If you have condition, you should go to travel. :) .
      And thanks for all of you to look after me to improve my skill on Poker. However i play poker dynamic time not sure to play with you. By the way , my nick name in William Hill is babyoeoe84 and display name is : Hungnd. Yesterday evening, i had got 25$ when i'm in top 9 on tournament on # $750 GP Rebuy. I also get 3 token to take part in event. :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      congrats on your win! :D hope your luck continues :)