Yeah !! My account has been blocked without reason like this

• ngunhudog
      Today I asked Pokerstrategy's support again and received this answer :

We will not pay out Tell a Friend money on blocked accounts.
      I'm sorry, but there is no discussion to be had here. We only reward those referrrers who, according to our terms, refer 'advertised real money players'.
      In our analysis of your account, you did not do so and therefore, we will not offer a reward via our TaF program.

And I asked him to show me the proofs that I cheated or did fraud but he denied and I don't understand it !!

If it's true, I can't believe it because whether my money is paid or not depended on my friend's playing and profit =) ). made me down really and I haven't believed that there are still more than 200 friends await me to refer them. And of course if it's not successful, they will be very disapointed and my prestige is decreased very fast :(

I hope the manager of Pokerstrategy will have the right decision for this problem.

And if my acc is blocked, plz show me the persuadable reason. I will accept it very easily.

• 2 replies
    • thunderbird56
      Hi ngunhudog,

While I understand your frustration, our Security team's decision is final and irreversible. Our team had investigated your case thoroughly and they had good reasons before making the decision. For security reasons, however, we will not be able to provide further information.

• purplefizz
      i think this should have already adequately explained the problem.

Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi ngunhudog,

I am sorry to read you having difficulties with your TaF account.

Unfortunately, we can't disclose any further information on this topic.

Reasons could be: Our T&C ~ please read

# 5.4.6: A player fails to be labeled as an Advertised Real Money Player, as determined by us in our sole discretion, in the following situations:

- If there is any suspicion concerning fraud,
      - entering invalid/false/fake personal data of him-/herself
      - player refuses, upon request, to send a copy of his valid identity
      - any activity to constitute Fraud Traffic or Fraud Transfers,

# 5.8: "In connection to fraud prevention, reserves the right to withhold Referrer Accruals if the Advertised Real Money Player has not provided his personal information to until verification of the Advertised Real Money Player's identity."

I hope you can appreciate that we take every registration and TaF referral seriously and on its own face. The fact is that our free $50 and TaF offers are very attractive and as such are also attractive to dishonest, not just honest, customers. We must therefore take defensive action to protect our product and business.

I'm sorry, but we won't be offering any further statement here.