You can only play 'Poker' in higher limits?

• gsergiul
      gsergiul
      Bronze
      Poker is fun.
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      Always have these people come along on PS. either some heater or retarded donk move to higher limits. if 10 people try this and 9 fail the one who actually managed to win some money comes and posts on PS like we give a shit, they are always gone in a few weeks

Here is a fact for you. There is no good poker player in the world who cant crush nl2 over a decent sample size.

Keep playing higher limits, let the regs get to know you then i'll wait to see a thread about second starting capital with 12 question marks on the end.
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kodark
      Always have these people come along on PS. either some heater or retarded donk move to higher limits. if 10 people try this and 9 fail the one who actually managed to win some money comes and posts on PS like we give a shit, they are always gone in a few weeks

Here is a fact for you. There is no good poker player in the world who cant crush nl2 over a decent sample size.

Keep playing higher limits, let the regs get to know you then i'll wait to see a thread about second starting capital with 12 question marks on the end.
      [2]
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gsergiul
      Poker is fun.
      that is some sick running under EV
      when you look at the dollars you lost, it doesnt seem so bad but it is not a totally small sample size ... it should turn around sometimes
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Spungeh
      times this graph by about 20,000 and its like mine, i honestly feel that plo1000 is easier then plo10 when i play the smaller stakes thats then wen i get annoyed
    • bmfbpi
      bmfbpi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      Originally posted by Spungeh
      times this graph by about 20,000 and its like mine, i honestly feel that plo1000 is easier then plo10 when i play the smaller stakes thats then wen i get annoyed

We all know that no way can this be true. Just stick with it man, variance will even out
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Gold
      Im on nl 2 and my red line is upto 231bb :) on a 10k sample
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      I suggest you try NL100 when you have a BI for it. That tends to be the tightest limit.

Up from there people start calling again. NL5000 is a total madhouse, people call pot-sized bets with TPGK, it's unreal, I've seen it. Stay out of high stakes.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Quote: 'I just generally got fed up with morons calling me constantly so, went up a limit.'

No further comment needed I think. :rolleyes:
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      :facepalm:
      ^^ This says it all.
      And once more: