[Application] 4man HUSNG short stake

• Tavbi123
      Tavbi123
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

My name is Lovrenc, I am 19 and I am member of pokerstrategy for more than a year now. I was inactive on forums till recently. Also this is my first application so don't be hard on me:)

Well first of all, i love HUSNGs. I was also coached by Rypac (founder of husng.com and a great coach btw). I'm working on my game a lot (notes, reviewing, watching instructional videos) but i'm struggling, because i was forcing myself to play 2 tables at once till now. I have two hu-mtt wins and one second place (and quite a few cashes).

Stake
      I would play 4-man HUSNGs 7$ or 15$ buy-in. I would need 30 buyins stake. The deal is 50-50 (+ the staker gets his original 30BI back).
      4-man husngs graph:

Why do i need staking?
      graph for all sngs this year: (80BIs below EV)

If you have any questions, please post it below :)
      And please don't spam if you are not interested... :s_confused:

My feedback thread
  • 1 reply
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tavbi123
      Hey guys!

My name is Lovrenc, I am 19 and I am member of pokerstrategy for more than a year now. I was inactive on forums till recently. Also this is my first application so don't be hard on me:)

Well first of all, i love HUSNGs. I was also coached by Rypac (founder of husng.com and a great coach btw). I'm working on my game a lot (notes, reviewing, watching instructional videos) but i'm struggling, because i was forcing myself to play 2 tables at once till now. I have two hu-mtt wins and one second place (and quite a few cashes).

Stake
      I would play 4-man HUSNGs 7$ or 15$ buy-in. I would need 30 buyins stake. The deal is 50-50 (+ the staker gets his original 30BI back).
      4-man husngs graph:

Why do i need staking?
      graph for all sngs this year: (80BIs below EV)

If you have any questions, please post it below :)
      And please don't spam if you are not interested... :s_confused:

My feedback thread
      For reference and good luck