This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] 4man HUSNG short stake

• Tavbi123
      Tavbi123
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

My name is Lovrenc, I am 19 and I am member of pokerstrategy for more than a year now. I was inactive on forums till recently. Also this is my first application so don't be hard on me:)

Well first of all, i love HUSNGs. I was also coached by Rypac (founder of husng.com and a great coach btw). I'm working on my game a lot (notes, reviewing, watching instructional videos) but i'm struggling, because i was forcing myself to play 2 tables at once till now. I have two hu-mtt wins and one second place (and quite a few cashes).

Stake
      I would play 4-man HUSNGs 7$ or 15$ buy-in. I would need 30 buyins stake. The deal is 50-50 (+ the staker gets his original 30BI back).
      4-man husngs graph:

Why do i need staking?
      graph for all sngs this year: (80BIs below EV)

If you have any questions, please post it below :)
      And please don't spam if you are not interested... :s_confused:

My feedback thread
  • 1 reply
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tavbi123
      Hey guys!

My name is Lovrenc, I am 19 and I am member of pokerstrategy for more than a year now. I was inactive on forums till recently. Also this is my first application so don't be hard on me:)

Well first of all, i love HUSNGs. I was also coached by Rypac (founder of husng.com and a great coach btw). I'm working on my game a lot (notes, reviewing, watching instructional videos) but i'm struggling, because i was forcing myself to play 2 tables at once till now. I have two hu-mtt wins and one second place (and quite a few cashes).

Stake
      I would play 4-man HUSNGs 7$ or 15$ buy-in. I would need 30 buyins stake. The deal is 50-50 (+ the staker gets his original 30BI back).
      4-man husngs graph:

Why do i need staking?
      graph for all sngs this year: (80BIs below EV)

If you have any questions, please post it below :)
      And please don't spam if you are not interested... :s_confused:

My feedback thread
      For reference and good luck