2nd place for $110 in a tourney i dont remember playing

• brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      i woke up with a kille rhang over this morning n head of 2 work

part way threw my shift i remember, that I was playing was playing poker and entered a tourney, im thinking damn wat an idiot i dont remember how it finished, im stressin thinking i probably lost a shit load playing drunk

loged into my client once i got home and see that I am plus $130 lmao

won $110 plus a $3 bounty and i guess some cash money to

all in all a great night lol but i dontt hink i should drink so much anymore
  • 10 replies
    • buzzinace
      buzzinace
      Bronze
      Very funny... it is always a nice surprise to realise that you did something worthwhile when drunk. It is usually the opposite! If only you could now remembers HOW you managed to come 2nd??? :)
    • mihainsts
      mihainsts
      Bronze
      What your saying is like finding money in the street.:) )Why do you complain about it and YES i think drinking can do that to people. :D
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by buzzinace
      Very funny... it is always a nice surprise to realise that you did something worthwhile when drunk. It is usually the opposite! If only you could now remembers HOW you managed to come 2nd??? :)
      looked in the HH and once i made the final table ppl were jus getting KO'd fast i had the SS, then when it got down to final 5 this guy KO's 3 ppl in one hand leaving just me left

I wasn't complaining just surprised it was sic
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      hey dude .. can you get your hand history for it... it might be really funny to run it through a replayer....

probably jog your memory on a whole bunch of other random $%^& you did at the same time...
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      how can i post my HH?, i foudn the file I have no tracking software anymore though
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      how can i post my HH?, i foudn the file I have no tracking software anymore though
    • m4nclad
      m4nclad
      Bronze
      I came home one night after a big drinking session and lost $600 in the space of an hr going in limits way above my level, was a few years ago now! never again lol.
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by m4nclad
      I came home one night after a big drinking session and lost $600 in the space of an hr going in limits way above my level, was a few years ago now! never again lol.
      lol alcohol is so bad, these things don't happen after smoke sessions lol
    • icedur1
      icedur1
      Basic
      Originally posted by brobz
      http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6fHyntyvdyc/RrpMXnZ1MNI/AAAAAAAAABg/2_l8qub7ZQE/s400/cough-anti-smoking.jpg
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by icedur1
      Originally posted by brobz
      i wasn't talking about tobacco