What Is Involved In Setting Up A New Poker Room?

• himansh
      himansh
      Basic
      As I want to setup A new poker room, for that what all necessaries are involved in it? As i know about software, and Technical support staff. Is there anything except it??

Thanks in Advance !!!!!
  • 13 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi himansh,

The main things to remember when setting up an account is to download the software through PokerStrategy.com's download link and input the PokerStrategy.com bonus code when necessary. This is vital to ensure that your new account is fully tracked and you can then enjoy all of the benefits that it brings ;)

PokerStrategy.com provide a helpful download guide for each of it's partner poker rooms, just let us know which room you're considering and we'll link you to the guide.

Occasionally an ID check is required when setting up your account. This is a one-off, very straight forward process and there for your own protection. It is more common for this to be done when you look to make your first withdrawal.

Can't think of anything else at the moment, other than have a read of the poker room's terms and conditions when signing up to. These again are important and there for your protection as well as the poker room.

If there's anything else you're unsure of, just let us know and we'll try to help out.

Good luck and enjoy your poker,

Bart
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      I think the OP wants to setup new Poker "Room" and not a new Poker "Account".
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      you need a license
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      you need a license
      Why? :f_confused:
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      you need a license
      IDK if its a troll or no, but will answer, to be able to make transactions via moneybookers, visa, etc.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kenthmp
      I think the OP wants to setup new Poker "Room" and not a new Poker "Account".
      Ahhhh thanks kenthmp, yes reading it again I see that now.

Sorry himansh, in that case I can confirm categorically that I personally don't have a clue.... sorry :f_confused:

As phantommm92 mentioned, the Gaming/Gambling industry does have various regulations that need to be adherred to. I would suggest searching your own nation's regulatory body as a first starting point for further information/advice.

Sorry for any confusion caused.

Best regards,

Bart
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Not bailing and joining a network. Be independent, have unique software, bring something NEW. We already have like 100 i-poker skins and 50 BM skins. So if your going/thinking of just joining those networks then GTFO.

If that wasn't your plan then you need to invest a lot of money into nice crisp, lush software. You will need to advertise the crap outta your room as well. Rakeback would be nice as well :)
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      And a no deposit bonus given to those who have posted in this thread :s_grin:

On a serious note, you MUST become familiar with banking and gambling laws and I assume you need to know how taxation of your country and your potential customers' countries will work. So get legal advice.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      you need a license
      IDK if its a troll or no, but will answer, to be able to make transactions via moneybookers, visa, etc.
      Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :D

It was a troll. :P
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      kinda understood that, but didnt want to blindly start flaming :f_biggrin:
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      when you log in the interface should be a poker table with each posititon being a different feature such as SNGs Cash games MTT's Freerolls Cashier etc etc.

Keep it neat and very clean "like a google chrome of poker software"

have lots of promotions. Make your VIP system reward shares in your own company.

obviously marketing is the most important thing in getting users.

Just some ideas.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      1st requirement is to not ask silly qns in forums
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze