FLOP ($0.75) 8:diamond: 7:heart: 4:club:

Hero checks, BTN checks

TURN ($0.75) 8:diamond: 7:heart: 4:club: 5:diamond:

Hero bets $0.45, BTN calls $0.45

RIVER ($1.65) 8:diamond: 7:heart: 4:club: 5:diamond: 7:diamond:

Hero bets $1.50, BTN raises to $3.80, Hero folds

BTN wins $4.35

33/25/9.0 76hands

PRE: if i don't know opponents i don't like 3b broadwasy hand if i don;t know his folding range. So i call.

F: on the flop when he chb i put him weak pairs, A-high.
      T: so i decied bluff him and bet turn and plannig betting the river rep str8,set etc. and when he calls he must have sometimes, pairs, FD, A-high.
      R: this not great cards becsoue his 7x hand get trips, FD get there but i think a whole his range i can profitable bluffing and decied pot sizes bet becosue if i had 2/3vb i think he often hero callig me with 8x but if i pot i look often monster.

River range i think this 66-55, A9s+, A7s, A5s, A3s-A2s, K9s, K7s, K5s, Q9s-Q7s, Q5s, J7s+, T7s+, 97s+, A9o+, A7o, A5o, A3o-A2o, K9o, K7o, Q9o-Q8o, J9o, T9o 20%

and he can call me 66-55, A7s, K7s, Q7s, J7s, T7s, 97s, AdKd, AdQd, AdJd, AdTd, JdTd, Ad9d, Kd9d, Qd9d, Jd9d, Td9d, Ad3d, Ad2d, A7o, K7o 5%

so my fold equity is 75% and my pot size bet must be goood 50% so i think this is profitable bluff

what do you think?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

The problem with such an opponent is that he is such an aggressor. Do you expect him to Check behind there while being so aggressive with air? Most likely he will Check behind with very strong hands, starting from 2pairs up to straights. Therefore, I'd just Check it on turn and very likely even consider giving it up.

As played doesn't make sense to bet the river anymore, he ain't gonna fold.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      no air Sdvalue hand that i copy...
      and he is agressiv so you expect he slowyplay monster? this is not make sense for me...can you explain why do you think when he is agressiv he usually chb with strong hands?

and what do you think ranges what i copy? becosue i don;t understand why bet river don't make sense this point...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by deivid2
      no air Sdvalue hand that i copy...
      and he is agressiv so you expect he slowyplay monster? this is not make sense for me...can you explain why do you think when he is agressiv he usually chb with strong hands?

and what do you think ranges what i copy? becosue i don;t understand why bet river don't make sense this point...
      The point is. Usually aggressive opponents have as well CBet value of 80+% which indicates that kind of board is very good for them to CBet. And if he does Check behind here then it's very often a trap.

But of course if he was rather not such a player who doesn't CBet a lot then your line is fine. But keep in mind if you bet the turn then likely have to bet the river as well to get rid of Ax hands.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      "The point is. Usually aggressive opponents have as well CBet value of 80+% which indicates that kind of board is very good for them to CBet. And if he does Check behind here then it's very often a trap."

i never think like this...this is interesing I LOOK at this closer.

THANK.