I have little problem (maybe little :) )

• VIDOCCC
      VIDOCCC
      Bronze
      I've learnt poker for 3 weeks or so and I've been reading NL articles and have just passed quize so I have only read the basic articles. the problem is that when I decided to read Hand Evaluations BSS I can't understand some poker terminology which is used in this topic. so can anyone give me the link where I can find it? (poker termins) for example: 3b broadwasy hand, chb, FD, 2/3vb and son on there are many of them I can't get even the main idea
  • 3 replies
    • sapheal
      sapheal
      Global
      hi VIDOCCC :s_love: ,

I understand your problem. You should start with our Glossary. It includes most of the terms used in the hand evaluation forums.

I hope it helps.

Cheers,
      Michal
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi VIDOCCC,

i think its great you've started to read hand evaluations. indeed, sometimes the discussions can get quite advanced.

pls dont be afraid to ask in the hand evaluation thread when you dont understand what something means. our members are very helpful as i hope you will find :)

thanks for the link to the glossary michal. hope that will come in very handy indeed. :)

smiles,
      wendy

3b broadway hand = 3bet broadways
      chb = check back
      FD = flush draw
      2/3vb = bet two thirds of the pot as valuebet

just to get you started :)
    • VIDOCCC
      VIDOCCC
      Bronze
      thx you both very much, Now I've discovered the glossary is very helpful. I'll use it and learn the main terms as soon as possible. thanks!