Cashout?

• Slimijs
      Slimijs
      Global
      I recently got my 2nd 50$ at Party Poker. So I made a account using PSVIP and got my 50$. Then I cleared the 100 Points and deposited so money thru Moneybookers.

But every time I go to the cashout screen I get a message -

Cashouts Blocked

Cashouts are not allowed for this account category. Please contact our customer service.

I sent a couple of emails to their support, and didn't get a single response from them.

I wanted to deposit to get some bonus from their July promotion, but since I can't withdraw any money, I have doubts if I will play there.
  • 12 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Slimijs,

How are you?

To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings the user has to gather 100 PartyPoints first.

- Timelimit to gather 100 PartyPoints to keep the Free50 is 90 days.

If you reached the above conditions, you shouldn't have any issue withdrawing. I suppose you have to wait for Party Poker to reply your emails :(

Ingrid
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      Ingrid is it automatic, or do you have to email the support for them to lift the withdrawal block?

p.s Hows your baby ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      If you deposit, it should be automatic but it never hurts to send an email :)

My baby is great, thank you for asking ;) I hope your babies are well too!

Ingi
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      Congratulations Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RubyWesson
      Congratulations Ingrid
      You are so sweet, I'm speechless! :heart:
      Thank you so much Matt!
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      reply then ;)
    • Slimijs
      Slimijs
      Global
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Slimijs,

How are you?

To cash-out the Free50 and/or winnings the user has to gather 100 PartyPoints first.

If you reached the above conditions, you shouldn't have any issue withdrawing. I suppose you have to wait for Party Poker to reply your emails :(

Ingrid
      I have already gathered 100 party points and sent them multiple emails and within a week haven't gotten a single reply.

P.S. Congrats on the baby :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Slimijs
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Slimijs,

How are you?

Ingrid
      I have already gathered 100 party points and sent them multiple emails and within a week haven't gotten a single reply.

P.S. Congrats on the baby :)
      I don't know what could be the issue, let me know if you receive a reply. If not I'll escalate it tomorrow. :)

the baby is my baby dog, Basalicom. :) and she is 3,5 years old already but thank you. She is wonderful :heart:
    • Slimijs
      Slimijs
      Global
      Since my OP, I have not gotten a single response, they live chat feature seems to keep me hours 1th on the que.

I uninstalled their software till they at least give me a RESPONSE.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      ugh.. I really don't think that was a smart move :(

and now I'm also scared of you :D

I'll escalate this issue and see whats going on... be back soon!

Ingrid
    • Slimijs
      Slimijs
      Global
      Well it's fixed now. Got a call from them. They needed to verify my account.

Thanks
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Great to hear Slimijs ;) seem we are still able to make some magic here! :heart: