This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Accounts at WH and Titan

• jugglt
      jugglt
      Bronze
      Can i have different accs at WH and titan at the same time?

So i've got the 250$ first aid offer and i chosen WH. I created new acc there and started to play. Everything is cool.

But i also had Titan poker account and only now i understood that it is the same network. Is it wrong that now i have 2 accs on the same network?

Do you think i'll have problems if i ll want to withdraw?
  • 4 replies
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by jugglt
      Can i have different accs at WH and titan at the same time?

So i've got the 250$ first aid offer and i chosen WH. I created new acc there and started to play. Everything is cool.

But i also had Titan poker account and only now i understood that it is the same network. Is it wrong that now i have 2 accs on the same network?

Do you think i'll have problems if i ll want to withdraw?
      you can have one account per skin.So you can open in poker770 if you want.They share the same platform(ipoker) but they are different companies
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      250 $ ????, oh what.....i never get anything :f_mad:
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi jugglt

you can have one account per skin on each Ipoker network however AFAIK you can only have one skin open on one machine at a given time.

Best regards

Thazar
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      yeah i forgot to mention that.you cant have both platforms open