[NL2-NL10] nl2 sh QJ

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Not sure on this one.

No stats on villian, was his first hand. He was playing about 16 tables though, so I figured he'd be pretty solid.

I think I could have raised the flop and probably gone broke against his donk bet?

Cheers

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.06)
      BB ($0.80)
      UTG ($0.98)
      CO ($0.61)
      Hero ($2)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: J:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, BB calls $0.06

FLOP ($0.17) Q:spade: 4:heart: 3:club:

BB bets $0.17, Hero calls $0.17

TURN ($0.51) Q:spade: 4:heart: 3:club: T:heart:

BB bets $0.36, Hero folds

BB wins $0.49
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jim4rdo,

He has still AQ/KQ in his range as well. Therefore I don't think that he does have a lot of worse hands in his range there. Maybe even has some stronger hand, sets and etc.

But only reason to take an eye on the opponent is the reason of bet sizes. As you see his bet sizes turned smaller on turn while he did pot on flop. Which very likely indicates to a weaker hand.

Best regards.
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      But only reason to take an eye on the opponent is the reason of bet sizes. As you see his bet sizes turned smaller on turn while he did pot on flop. Which very likely indicates to a weaker hand.

Best regards.
      So could we go broke here? Or decide his range is probably stronger than us and lay it down?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo
      Originally posted by veriz

Best regards.
      So could we go broke here? Or decide his range is probably stronger than us and lay it down?
      As we are going to continue then yes it's a broke vs his stack.