Stack
      Hero:
      $0,79
      UTG1:
      $3,73
      BU:
      $2,38

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , Q:diamond:
      UTG1 raises to $0,04, 5 folds, BU calls $0,04, Hero raises to $0,20, BB folds, UTG1 calls $0,16, BU folds.

Flop: ($0,46) K:diamond: , 9:spade: , 5:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,24, UTG1 raises, Hero folds

Hello.

1. Is my bet sizing fine? I decided to 3bet 3xminraise +1xbet per caller +1xbet because I have to act out of position if I get called. Shouldn't I bet less in order not to being pot commmitted?

2. If my bet sizing if ok, should I make a c-bet with having $0,59 left? Or ch/f would be better?

3. With $0,35 left, should I still fold to a reraise on flop? Or simply shove?

• 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze

Hello.

1. Is my bet sizing fine? I decided to 3bet 3xminraise +1xbet per caller +1xbet because I have to act out of position if I get called. Shouldn't I bet less in order not to being pot commmitted?
      I like this sizing, you are only committed when the odds/outs tells you you are in correlation with this shoving range. It sounds a bit advanced but basically if you study the odds & outs article again, you will know what I talk about

2. If my bet sizing if ok, should I make a c-bet with having $0,59 left? Or ch/f would be better?
      This betsizing is bet, I do not like check/folding as villain can fold better hands or hands that would bluff you out when you check to him

3. With $0,35 left, should I still fold to a reraise on flop? Or simply shove?
      I do not think he shoves worse than you so I fold here

Best regards,
      Gerv