This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl2 mss AQo

• JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $0,79
      UTG1:
      $3,73
      BU:
      $2,38

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , Q:diamond:
      UTG1 raises to $0,04, 5 folds, BU calls $0,04, Hero raises to $0,20, BB folds, UTG1 calls $0,16, BU folds.

Flop: ($0,46) K:diamond: , 9:spade: , 5:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,24, UTG1 raises, Hero folds

Hello.

1. Is my bet sizing fine? I decided to 3bet 3xminraise +1xbet per caller +1xbet because I have to act out of position if I get called. Shouldn't I bet less in order not to being pot commmitted?

2. If my bet sizing if ok, should I make a c-bet with having $0,59 left? Or ch/f would be better?

3. With $0,35 left, should I still fold to a reraise on flop? Or simply shove?

• 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze

Hello.

1. Is my bet sizing fine? I decided to 3bet 3xminraise +1xbet per caller +1xbet because I have to act out of position if I get called. Shouldn't I bet less in order not to being pot commmitted?
      I like this sizing, you are only committed when the odds/outs tells you you are in correlation with this shoving range. It sounds a bit advanced but basically if you study the odds & outs article again, you will know what I talk about

2. If my bet sizing if ok, should I make a c-bet with having $0,59 left? Or ch/f would be better?
      This betsizing is bet, I do not like check/folding as villain can fold better hands or hands that would bluff you out when you check to him

3. With $0,35 left, should I still fold to a reraise on flop? Or simply shove?
      I do not think he shoves worse than you so I fold here

Best regards,
      Gerv