This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AJ nl10

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($11.07)
      BB ($4.85)
      Hero ($13.47)
      CO ($8.51)
      BTN ($13.01)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: J:heart:

Hero raises to $0.35, CO raises to $1.20, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.55, CO calls $1.35

FLOP ($5.25) 2:club: 8:heart: 8:club:

Hero checks, CO bets $5.25, Hero folds

CO wins $4.91

12/11/-/9.1 3bet 97hands 3b me third time so i decied this is time and hand to 4b bluff him and get snap call...

F: my plan was win pot preflop...so when i snap call his range is AK-AQ maybe KQ and PP so this flop looks like easy c-bet but problem is if i bet and he has AK he get good pot odds and can easy shove with OC...so i decied c/f here.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: I'd rather do the 4bet a bit bigger if I am going for the 4bet. ~$3,6 while we are OOP rather than making it a min-raise and invite him into the pot with any2.

As played
      Postflop: Not much to add, I wouldn't waste my money anymore. We can't even be sure that he is folding even his A high. And of course a lot of PPs are in his range which definitely will go broke in this spot. I'd rather Check/Fold the flop.

Best regards.