[Application] Full ring Nl and SNG grinding

• mihainsts
      mihainsts
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hy, my name is Iulian i'm 24 years old and i'm kinda new to the world poker.I have 2 months experience with online poker.
      I am looking for someone who is willing to gamble a little.Though i am not a pro i always learn and try to improve my game and also spend like 6-10h/day
      on poker rooms, mostly on Party poker since FT is down.Had a small bankroll on Pstars earned from freerolls but lost it eventually, because of bad bankroll managemant.
      But enough talk, i am thinking full ring NL 0.5/0.10 , or SNG 3,6.
      I hold poker accounts on many rooms, so this should not be a problem.
      I can offer feedback everyday if you demand, cannot offer graphs, my computer does not support additional sotware.
      I can discuss other kind of deals aswell.
      I don't have anyone who can vouch for me.
      Any winnings will be divided 55% me - 45% you negotiable.
      If i loose the money at your own risk.
  • 4 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mihainsts
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Hy, my name is Iulian i'm 24 years old and i'm kinda new to the world poker.I have 2 months experience with online poker.
      I am looking for someone who is willing to gamble a little.Though i am not a pro i always learn and try to improve my game and also spend like 6-10h/day
      on poker rooms, mostly on Party poker since FT is down.Had a small bankroll on Pstars earned from freerolls but lost it eventually, because of bad bankroll managemant.
      But enough talk, i am thinking full ring NL 0.5/0.10 , or SNG 3,6.
      I hold poker accounts on many rooms, so this should not be a problem.
      I can offer feedback everyday if you demand, cannot offer graphs, my computer does not support additional sotware.
      I can discuss other kind of deals aswell.
      I don't have anyone who can vouch for me.
      Any winnings will be divided 55% me - 45% you negotiable.
      If i loose the money at your own risk.
      You serious? :f_confused:
    • Styr
      Styr
      Bronze
      He might very well think that he is. :)
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      @OP - Your post isnt very reassuring im afraid.

I would recommend -

A - If you have lost your bank roll, then probably not a good idea advertising it in a staking request, as you may not get the desired result, even if it is just being honest.

B - Go down a limit and try gettin free monies from things like the Poker770 promo pokerstrategy were running recently. Then you can work on your game and not be putting anyone elses money at risk.

Alternatively, keep the honesty there and offer them a sick deal like 90% winnings to them, 10% to you. Otherwise it really isnt in their interests to back you mate.

GL getting the stake dude!
    • mihainsts
      mihainsts
      Bronze
      It is the first time that i ask for staking and i wasn't sure what should i write.
      i read some other staking but dicided to be honest, this is what people like when doing bussines honesty (maybe they think its a bluff?)
      Ohh and thank you for the advice but 90%-10% is to much.
      It would be nice for someone to make me a professional application i could offer 5% on the deal.