Hello

• 12 replies
    • DuDaa
      DuDaa
      Silver
      Hola amigo!
      Welcome, this site has alot of good articles for players like you, or me :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi arnulfas,

Welcome to our community!

Indeed the free $50 starting capital is probably the best foundation any poker player could wish for.

It gives you the chance to start playing with real money/earn real money as well :D and to give you an idea of the poker room with out risking your own money.

However, it can also be gone quick if you don't follow the right BRM! You know what that is for your limits?

Which poker room are you getting the free $50 and what is the plan to tart print those $$$? :s_cool:

Ok, let us know the game plan
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DuDaa
      Hola amigo!
      Welcome, this site has alot of good articles for players like you, or me :)
      You're amazing! see you all over the place :D
    • arnulfas
      arnulfas
      Bronze
      i will try all rooms what i can try, and when i get luck in one from it i will play there and earn moneys for my dreams :) )
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I see^^ but what rooms would you be interested to play at? :)
    • DuDaa
      DuDaa
      Silver
      Try some FL hold'em 1/2 first ;)
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Although Fixed Limit is a good way to start why dont you think about playing heads up?

I started playing heads up and havn't looked back. When you start you learn fundementals so quickly, learning to be competent at basics such as bet sizing, hand reading, positional awareness and timing tells is super important and you learn these 5x as fast at HU sngs as anywhere else. Aswell as this you also have low variance and able to get experience at moving successfully up and down the limits.

Theres a really cool interview by Girah about Kelly Criteon bankroll management theory which I've spoke about for years now. You should have a listen, any questions just holla and I'll sort it for you.

If you prefer the Fixed Limit route then cool, let us know and we will guide you in the perfect direction of the glory path to success!
    • arnulfas
      arnulfas
      Bronze
      Thank you for info. Today i have got 37.5$ dollar at poker770 and i think i will try these moneys in tournaments. so im trying it now :) thank you for everything
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Ok, good luck sir!
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Welcome to the best community on the entire intarwebs!

Best of luck with the tournaments then!

The rewards can be massive, but the long stretches of no significant cashes and variance are also larger than in pretty much any form of other Hold'em. So stick with it even if you're not succeeding at first!

Pleno, I feel my HUgame in HE is dreadful lately, where's a good place to start for that?

Regards,
      Richard
    • arnulfas
      arnulfas
      Bronze
      Im playing poker770 and i can play in no limiti on 0.02/0.04 stakes. why i cant play on higher? and when i can play on higher stakes?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey arnulfas,

In collaboration with PokerStrategy.com, Poker770 offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners.

Fixed Limit: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      No Limit: Up to $0.02/$0.04
      Sit and Goes: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

The BRM is lifted as follow:

1. Generates $50 in rake+fee
      2. did a $100 deposit.

hope that helps,
      wendy :)