mansion greed

• Melissaash
      Melissaash
      Bronze
      We are writing to inform you that we have updated our policy regarding dormant players and administration fees. Up until now, a fee of $7.50 per month has been deducted once a player's account is classified as dormant.
      We have updated this fee to 5% of your current balance with a minimum deduction of $15 or currency equivalent.

they lost me as a customer now, theiving sods
  • 5 replies
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      yeah that seems really high. i dont totally understand why they collect on dormant accounts anyways. in my mind it just encourages me to remove every last cent if i dont intend to play there for a while... and once removed i'm less inclined to return at my earliest convenience because i'd have to redeposit first.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Melissaash

We will pass on your feedback to Mansion.

now is a good time otherwise to deposit in a new room as most poker rooms are offering sick deals after Black Wednesday.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/48505/

;)

Thazar
    • iCthrOOu
      iCthrOOu
      Bronze
      Mansion will not pay me either.
      They will lie, cheat, make excuses, lie some more etc. etc. they have f' k ed around for over a year now.
      My account there OR my play has had NO ISSUES prior.
      SO NO DOUBT it's Mansion Pokers own self-serving theiving deceitful attitude.

There own software screwed up my info for my account on there network transformations (incompetent mo r o n s running the software).
      THEY LOST IT, continue failing to to be truthful & admit to it.
      Then have the deliberate ignorance to steal my funds.
      BE WARNED FYI Mansion Poker should be avoided.

MANSION POKER are liars, coniving deceitful cheats, I can back it up these claims with email facts.
      All the bull s h it emails they send to me AS WELL as the initial Accounting proof when things were working.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi iCthrOOu,

Whilst both PokerStrategy.com and Mansion always appreciate feedback from members, please try to keep it constructive and refrain from out and out abusive language.

A poker room is more likely to listen to members who put their point across in a calm, polite, well thought through manner and have spent time laying out their points and/or suggestions in a constructive way.

Afterall, we would all much rather work with the poker rooms to improve the overall player experience and therefore generate more traffic for them. This creates a win-win situation for us all.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      iCthrOOu,

Just to let you know, I have removed some of your other threads from the forum, as these are all just duplicate rants about the same thing. Please refrain from duplicating your thoughts across the forum, thanks.

You have made your thoughts clear as shown in this thread and which has been left untouched/unchanged by moderators (we allow free speech wherever possible), but going on a crusade against a poker room will only incite flaming from other members and is disruptive to the forum as a whole.

Please see and read our Forum Principles carefully and instead try to become active in other discussions around the community, there's lot's of great topics out there and no better time to become an active member.

Best regards & thanks for your understanding & co-operation,

Bart