cashout fail

• mojarec
      mojarec
      Bronze
      Hello I received yesterday from pokerparty a bonus $ 50 and I won $ 700. Today I put the first deposit and cashout me writes
      Cashouts are not allowed for this account category. Please contact our customer service. i deleted 50 dollars bonus and now i have 200k turnay bonus pls help when i can do cashout ? thanks :)
  • 29 replies
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      You have to earn a set amount of partypoints by playing and paying rake. I don't know how much it is but you can probably find it in the terms and conditions
    • MarisStyle
      MarisStyle
      Bronze
      To cashout 50 bouns you need to earn 100 partypoints,but amount that you won you can cashout rightaway.
      My friend told me this ,but i have no idea.
      Can someone Mod replay,just want to know...
    • mojarec
      mojarec
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarisStyle
      To cashout 50 bouns you need to earn 100 partypoints,but amount that you won you can cashout rightaway.
      ye but i deleted this bonus and i make today first deposit and now i have 500 dollars on account and still cant make cashout :( :(
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      your cash out options are blocked for security reasons. Call PP to resolve this. Won't help you very fast if you send them an email, they have toll free numbers so call them ;) They will ask you for the registered phone number on the account and call you on the same one, will ask you a couple of questions about your account and you are good to go. Sometimes they ask for docs ;)
    • mojarec
      mojarec
      Bronze
      thank you very much man but i have problem my english isnt good so i dont know what i can do :D
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      Party Poker offer support in different languages, where are you from, also you can send them an email like I said, but it will take time until they reply about this, however from what I see your English is quite good and you don't need to be a British citizen to talk to Party Poker's cs ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mojarec
      Originally posted by MarisStyle
      ye but i deleted this bonus and i make today first deposit and now i have 500 dollars on account and still cant make cashout :( :(
      Ok, Thank you mojarec for linking me to this thread.

My first question would be, how did you manage to delete the free $50 bonus in the first place? As far as I know, that's not even possible.

How many PartyPoints do you have currently?

Ingrid
    • mojarec
      mojarec
      Bronze
      i forfeited it from bonus and now i have first deposit 25dollars + freeroll. I have 50 Ppoints now
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      i forfeited it from bonus and now i have first deposit 25dollars + freeroll. I have 50 Ppoints now
      So, you asked PartyPoker to cancel your bonus on your account?

You took part in our First Deposit promotion or simply deposited $25 with any other code?
    • mojarec
      mojarec
      Bronze
      ye i used JULY200 and dont asked partypoker:(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      ye i used JULY200 and dont asked partypoker:(
      ok, so this means your free $50 is still active.

You have to accumulate 500 PartyPoints within 90 days to be able to withdrawal.

Ingrid
    • mojarec
      mojarec
      Bronze
      really? but they take dolllars from my account and i have now only availeble money
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I don't understand what you mean :(
    • mojarec
      mojarec
      Bronze
      i forfeited this bonus and they remained married me 37 dollars bonus. Now I have just my insterted and won money:(
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      he most probably got the 50 free USD , it is in the form of a bonus that can be forfeited/ dropped. If a player drops the bonus, the system claims the bonus amount back. If he has done that and after that he deposited with 200JULY he has 200JULY active on his account, but this bonus is not restricted as players need to earn Party Points in order to get parts of the bonus to the available balance.

The message "Cashouts are not allowed for this account category" is not associated with any bonuses, it means that there are security issues with the account and until the player resolves them he cannot cash out funds. Give party poker a call and it will be resolved very fast don't worry, but you didn't have to drop the bonus...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I'm kinda of getting what you trying to say and not at the same time.

Have you tried to contact their support please? This is probably the case, I'm unable to help you with because I don't have any access to your Party Poker account details and what has been going on with it.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      seriously Krasi.. are you from Party Poker? :D
    • mojarec
      mojarec
      Bronze
      ye I called there yesterday but my English is very bad and i cant agree with operator
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      Send them an email if the call didn't work or get one of your family members who speak better english than you or a friend or something.

oh and btw "i forfeited this bonus and they remained married me 37 dollars bonus. Now I have just my insterted and won money"

no clue what you said there :f_biggrin: