[NL2-NL10] nl10 sh ako..

• 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello qnb07,

Preflop: What about BB? Is he squeezing a lot or what's the reason for Call? Overall I wouldn't flat there like this. You can't even be sure that you get a coinflip and even if you hit you can't be sure that you get paid or either even are ahead.

As played
      Postflop: I'd just bet the flop rather than Check it behind. You would most likely anyways bet yourself there with bluffs then do it as well with made hands. Plus the board is still somehow drawy. Otherwise don't like the shove on river, he will have hard time Calling with a lot worse I'd bet myself ~$3-4. Maybe even get called from some weaker PPs.

Best regards.
    • qnb07
      qnb07
      Bronze
      so what are you saying? i should fold preflop? i dont think im ever folding ak in position to a simple 3bet. maybe if hes REALLY tight. is that a leak though?

as for a reraise.. i dont like getting it in pre since most people dont get it in with worse.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by qnb07
      so what are you saying? i should fold preflop? i dont think im ever folding ak in position to a simple 3bet. maybe if hes REALLY tight. is that a leak though?

as for a reraise.. i dont like getting it in pre since most people dont get it in with worse.
      Nope, I am not saying that you should fold it. But rather know the opponent you are against. Against some high squeezers I'd just 4bet and get it in. :)