Hand Review.. & PKR Points?

• Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      It was a Freeroll, so not to bothered.. 500Starting chips.. Blinds increased fast, think they were at around 150/200 and i had 1500-1700 chip stack..

I got AK and went all in, got called by someone who had A7 and what do you know, it went like this

xxxx7

So yeah.. I didnt play this wrong did i?

Also PKR points arnt adding to my PS points? Can anyone look into it?
  • 6 replies
    • gsergiul
      gsergiul
      Bronze
      Hand was well played.
      Also did you follow the instructions to registering pkr?
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/pkr/download/
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      When did you register to PKR?

Did you follow the download instructions on PokerStategy.com (link above)?

I will see if I can find out on my side if you are tracked with PokerStrategy.com, in the mean time you can open a support ticket here or /and contact PKR support through the live chat and ask them if your account is tracked with us.

If your account is tracked the points will come up eventually. I think with PKR the update is weekly or fortnightly but will check on that as well.

Regards

Thazar
    • gsergiul
      gsergiul
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      When did you register to PKR?

Did you follow the download instructions on PokerStategy.com (link above)?

I will see if I can find out on my side if you are tracked with PokerStrategy.com, in the mean time you can open a support ticket here or /and contact PKR support through the live chat and ask them if your account is tracked with us.

If your account is tracked the points will come up eventually. I think with PKR the update is weekly or fortnightly but will check on that as well.

Regards

Thazar
      Would you mind checking if I'm tracked with PKR too?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there gsergiul,

We can only recognize a tracked account once that account has begun to receive StrategyPoints.

Since you've never received StrategyPoints on PKR, we can't be sure whether you're tracked or not. In such cases, we'd advise you to contact the poker room support and ask them to confirm whether or not your account is affiliated to PokerStrategy.com

Any more questions, let us know :)
      Ingrid

Thanks thazar for linking me to this thread! :heart:
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Is mine tracked? Due to the fact that i went to redeposit and used the code.. And it said i couldnt use it :\

But its got Tick on this site.. weird..

Its only because i prefore playing HU on PKR.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Spungeh
      Is mine tracked? Due to the fact that i went to redeposit and used the code.. And it said i couldnt use it :\

But its got Tick on this site.. weird..

Its only because i prefore playing HU on PKR.
      Hi Spungeh

Unfortunately we can not retrack accounts at PKR.

Best regards

Thazar