Stack
      SB:
      $0,52
      UTG2:
      $2,59
      Hero:
      $2

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:diamond: , T:spade:
      UTG2 calls $0,02, 4 folds, Hero calls $0,02, SB calls $0,01, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,08) T:club: , 9:heart: , 7:club: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0,14, SB calls $0,14, 2 folds.

Turn: ($0,36) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,26, SB folds.

Final Pot: $0,62
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Kaidz,

Preflop: A good spot to isolate the opponent rather than complete. ATo ain't the greatest hand to play in multiway pot.

As played
      Postflop: Don't over-bet it. Rather bet it near pot size. Otherwise not much to add.

Best regards.
    • Kaidz
      Kaidz
      Bronze
      Yes true.

I made such a bet on flop because i had a medium top pair and also there was a possible fd so i needed to protect my hand without any question. Maybe the bigger mistake was on turn because 6d might have completed his straight or a GS.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Kaidz
      Yes true.

I made such a bet on flop because i had a medium top pair and also there was a possible fd so i needed to protect my hand without any question. Maybe the bigger mistake was on turn because 6d might have completed his straight or a GS.
      We are still betting it for protection from any kind of draw and as well for free showdown. So therefore ain't that wrong to bet the turn.