Hi!

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi PocketKings & welcome to PokerStrategy.com, good to see you join our friendly community :)

I've provided the link below for PokerStars, make sure you read it carefully before downloading as it's vital you input the correct bonus code and the Information Sharing bit ;)

Please note that we are unable to provide the free $50 starting capital on PokerStars at the moment, but you would receive a bonus on your own deposit. We are also unable to retrack any existing PokerStars account.

Good luck, shout if you need any help or clarification on any aspect and enjoy your poker :)

Best regards,

Bart
    • ThePocketKings
      ThePocketKings
      Silver
      thank you, everything worked fine, as soon as i make deposit i will have bonus! i tracked my pokerstrars account to pokerstrategy so i could receive pokerstrategy points :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Great to hear, thanks for letting us know =)

Good luck, enjoy your poker on PokerStars and enjoy all of the fabulous educational content, community activities, free live coaching sessions etc run by PokerStrategy.com

Let us know how you get on, look forward to seeing you around the forums in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ThePocketKings
      ThePocketKings
      Silver
      Alright! Thanks for your support