[DONE] PartyPoker Preferred Seating Problem

• BillyTheGoat
      BillyTheGoat
      Bronze
      Hi!

I have just installed Elephant and begun using it with the 50$ extra from PartyPoker, now that Full tilt is down. It is, for the most part, working like a charm. The hand histories are correctly imported and I do get the HUD and statistics when I'm playing.

My problem is this: I have chosen the preferred seating options in the client, so that I will always be on the low end of the screen (for easier multi-tabling), and Elephant seem unable to register this. The statistics will appear, but will be adjusted to the seat i would have taken, had I not forced the client to show me on buttom.

Example:

Here, I just opened up an NL2 table. As you can see, the opponents are displayed in the correct order aka. equally wrong.

I really hope it is just an option I have overlooked in the software.
      Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Also, the 100 PP in 90 days recquirement seems really friggin steep. Is that just me?
  • 3 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey NicolaiNebel,

please use the with square button on the table (located under "Open Table" on the of the table) to set your position correctly.

This should rotate the stats automatically to their correct position. You can also rotate the hud manually by using the rotate options.
    • BillyTheGoat
      BillyTheGoat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Hey NicolaiNebel,

please use the with square button on the table (located under "Open Table" on the of the table) to set your position correctly.

This should rotate the stats automatically to their correct position. You can also rotate the hud manually by using the rotate options.
      Thank you :P
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      :s_thumbsup: