excessive checks

• prieteni
      prieteni
      Bronze
      Poker Strategy is not the only website where I refer friends. I worked with many other poker affiliates but this is the only place where I see such high amount of unreasonable checks.
      However I still believe that there was no malicious intent in what you have done.
      I totally understand that customer service here is very busy and it might be impossible to look through the whole thread before replying.
      My previous post here was not very detailed and it could cause some misunderstanding of my circumstances.
      Here is the quick summary of the facts:
      1)      I have passed the ID verification to get my free $50. My documents were accepted, verified and passed your checks.
      2)      I have successfully received 2 payments for invited friends.
      3)      When more people started to come from me to your website and I was going to receive more payments but those payments were denied.
      4)      Customer service asked how I refer friends and I gave this information.
      5)      Then your customer service asked for the copies of my documents in better quality.
      6)      I have rescanned the documents and sent them to you as requested. The information on the documents is the same as before. I did not change neither my date of birth nor country of residence. Nothing. Remember that my documents were verified already. (see 2)
      7)      Customer service replies that they decided not to pay me any money. Obviously this decision was based on documents. Looks like they didn’t like the documents they liked before!

This makes absolutely no sense to me. I am sure it is simply a matter of some mistake which might be result of complexity of this case (which wouldn’t be so complex if it hasn’t been for the amount of unnecessary check you do)
      Considering the above can you please check the case once again?
  • 12 replies
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      Someone will be along shortly to tell you that the security team's decision is final and irreversible, seems to be the way these things go down :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi prietini,

i will forward your question and concerns. please bear with me while i inquire.

regards,
      wendy
    • lola9007
      lola9007
      Bronze
      guys i need help, i have 10 dollars on my reffer friend account so my question is can i now move it to my poker room where i play and how ?????
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi lola,

Once you have earned your first $50, you can have your money paid out into your Moneybookers account or your NETELLER account and from there to your bank account or to a poker room in order to build your poker bankroll.

Anything else we can help you with, just give us a shout.

Ingrid
    • prieteni
      prieteni
      Bronze
      Originally posted by prieteni
      Poker Strategy is not the only website where I refer friends. I worked with many other poker sites but this is the only place where I see such high amount of unreasonable checks.
      However I still believe that there was no malicious intent in what you have done.
      I totally understand that customer service here is very busy and it might be impossible to look through the whole thread before replying.
      My previous post here was not very detailed and it could cause some misunderstanding of my circumstances.
      Here is the quick summary of the facts:
      1)      I have passed the ID verification to get my free $50. My documents were accepted, verified and passed your checks.
      2)      I have successfully received 2 payments for invited friends.
      3)      When more people started to come from me to your website and I was going to receive more payments but those payments were denied.
      4)      Customer service asked how I refer friends and I gave this information.
      5)      Then your customer service asked for the copies of my documents in better quality.
      6)      I have rescanned the documents and sent them to you as requested. The information on the documents is the same as before. I did not change neither my date of birth nor country of residence. Nothing changed. Remember that my documents were verified already. (see 2)
      7)      Customer service replies that they decided not to pay me any money. Obviously this decision was based on documents. Looks like they didn’t like the documents they liked before!

This makes absolutely no sense to me. I am sure it is simply a matter of some mistake which might be result of complexity of this case (which wouldn’t be so complex if it hasn’t been for the amount of unnecessary check you do)
      Considering the above can you please check the case once again?
      I understand it is a lot of text but can anyone please actually read it and reply?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there prieteni,

We've read your text and replied to you here. :)

Once again I would like to highlight that the problem is not with your documents but with your referred friends. ID checks are must to pass and for you to be legit for the payment. As I explained in the previous chat.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have further question.

Ingrid
    • prieteni
      prieteni
      Bronze
      Hi

This ID check was completely unnecessary if you were not going to pay me anyway!

If the problem are my friends why bother checking my ID? Check their!

Something is wrong with it. There is no logic behind those actions.

ioan
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      Why should they pay you? There is no logic in PS owing you money.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi prietini,

have you received the starting capital? when and where?
      this confuses me a little because members automatically become bronze when they have passed the id check and receive their free $50 and you are basic right now. there seems to be some inconsistencies here.

also as pointed out, if there are irregularities in your referrals as stated in the T&C, this will lead to not getting TAf payment.

regards,
      wendy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by prieteni
      Hi

This ID check was completely unnecessary if you were not going to pay me anyway!

If the problem are my friends why bother checking my ID? Check their!

Something is wrong with it. There is no logic behind those actions.

ioan
      Hi prieteni,

Your account went through a verification process 2 months ago in June and it seems to me that it was accepted. I'm checking it for you.

Ingrid
    • dapokawinna
      dapokawinna
      Basic
      Friends make quiz too fast? :coolface:
    • Satanic4
      Satanic4
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maniatrix
      Why should they pay you? There is no logic in PS owing you money.
      Um he carried out a service for PS by referring friends so they do "owe" him money unless he went against the T&C. If he did do it a legit way - aka real friends or promoting PS online and they still denied him his money then he could probably take them to court as a civil suit if he really wanted the money. Even with a vague T&C.

If you want I can post a few examples of people breaking the google ad's T&C and still getting paid out.