[Application] 5 dollar deal

• sebralane
      sebralane
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I need some help @ everest.
      The deal would be that someone lends me 5 dollars soo i can get that 1000 dollar bonus to everest.
      And asap money is in everest I cashout 7 dollars and add to your moneybookers account back.
      Soo pure win for you would be 2 dollar for lending me 5 dollars for a day or two, depending on the time what it will take from everest to MB

Soo MB is preffered...
      And if you thing its scam then...keep that knolege to yourself...dont post it here pls :/

I play NL10 SSS
      and proof of the thing, that im not a donky
      You will keep silver status.
      Earn 171 points to reach gold status.

Im not sure do I need some feedback tho...but if needed I will do some...
  • 2 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      1: This is not a staking request and doesn't really belong here.
      2: There's no feedback thread linked in your post.
      3: Not personally interested, but best of luck to you.

Regards,
      Richard
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi sebralane,

As Richard has pointed out, this is a staking thread for members with a specific plan to play a certain level, tournament or series of tournaments that they would otherwise struggle to play bankroll wise. It is also an opportunity for other members to share in that plan and have a stake in something they wouldn't otherwise take part in.

What this area of the forum isn't designed for is private money transfers where there is no structured game being played or suggested.

I'm sorry but "give me $5 and at some point in the future I'll give you $7 back" isn't suitable for a staking thread and so it will be closed.

Please reconsider your thread carefully and maybe review other members successful staking threads before reposting.

Thanks for your understanding and best regards,

Bart