This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

More money to PartyPoker account

• DuDaa
      DuDaa
      Bronze
      Hey everyone!
      I was wondering if there is any way to get more money to PartyPoker account?
      I had to cash out my money, becouse of problems i have.
      Now im wondering is there is any more ways to get money to play there?

No im trying to reffer more friends and play all freerolls i can find :)

DuDa.
  • 6 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      yes those are really good ways to start building your roll again. :)

or you could also deposit, utilize the first deposit bonus and grind it up. :) the valueback is much bigger that way.

maybe some freelance jobs are also available. you can also take some part time job in rl ;)

i dunno, maybe some of our other members can think of more suggestions. those are what came to mind at the moment :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Just remember that your first deposit bonus will not be available if you do not make a deposit within 120 days of your account being created.

Sadly I fell into the hole of people left outside :(

Regards,
      Richard
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      Just remember that your first deposit bonus will not be available if you do not make a deposit within 120 days of your account being created.

Sadly I fell into the hole of people left outside :(

Regards,
      Richard
      me too! i was late by a few years :f_biggrin: but richard, have you seen the 200July promo code? im planning to use this soon :) ive got the link somewhere... sec...

ah there it is ;)

=== $200 Reload Bonus at PartyPoker and More ===
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      yeah, been thinking about using it to dep 250 and roll for atleast nl10 to get something going, but had a minor setback with funding today, so hopefully it'll still be live when I get round to it :P

Thanks for the thought though.

Regards,
      Richard
    • DuDaa
      DuDaa
      Bronze
      Ok thanks :)
      Im looking for job in rl about for couple of months now and still nothing...
      Now considering about starting work as bartender or like half of Lithuania peaple just a construction worker ;D
      And deposite is not a option at the moment.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      yeah, been thinking about using it to dep 250 and roll for atleast nl10 to get something going, but had a minor setback with funding today, so hopefully it'll still be live when I get round to it :P

Thanks for the thought though.

Regards,
      Richard
      you're welcome. its live til aug 7 :) we have some time :)