bonus

• boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Hi

I decided to take my bonus offer to Titan Poker on July 1st and one day after i got this response:

So 2 days after still nothing, didnt get any reply nor money onto my Titan account.

If somebody could lease tell me whats going on and am i going to get this First aid it would be much apprecciated.
  • 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi boboistina,

I have forwarded your details to our key account manager and looking into your case.

Unfortunately, I will have to scrap some of your posts as the promotion details shouldn't be disclosed on the forum.

Thank you for understanding and I'll be back soon with more information.

Ingrid
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Thank you for your quick reply and sorry about posting unwanted stuff.

Hope this will get cleared soon.
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      9 days have passed and stil no word about it, guess it's not gonna happen.

Guess i'm stuck waiting on fulltilt to get back on so i could play again
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      so this is an overview of what happened with this issue:

-Day 1: I recieved the offer, and out of the offered sites on 2 of them i meet reqirements so i choose site A over B cause i have an account created via PS there so i could play Depositors Freeroll already

-Day 2: I recieved reply which states i'll have my bonus offer on site A within 48 hours

-Day 3: Next ticket i recieved stated i couldnt get the bonus because my account on that site site isnt tracked by pokerstrategy

-Day 5: i've checked under my profile settings and saw i have account tracked on that site and asked PS to check again, i've also created account on Site B and gave my account name there so i can get bonus on Site B if Site A wasnt an option

-Day 6: got a reply that my account on Site A will be added to tracked accounts list and transfer will be attempted again

-Day 9: I got a 1+0,20$ SnG token from site A, used it, and recieved 0.6 strategy points for it, proving that my account is indeed correctly tracked

-Day 12: Wrote a ticket asking why is this taking so long, and got an answere from another staff member different from the on trying to resolve my problem from Day 1, assuring me he will chase this issue and will let me know as soon as he has response to give me

-Day 14: Since i got no response i started this thread to try to get some info on the issue here

-Day 23: I've come back from holidays and was surprised this issue wasnt resolved, in fact not a single word on it since i left, so i responded to last ticket asking what's going on and why is it taking so long although i was assured it would be resolved quickly

-Day 24: Sincerest apologies for delays in the response, waiting on response from Site A support team is causing the delays, i'll be informed as soon as they get a response from Site A support team. AND THEN 3 hours after that suddenly i recieve a new ticket stating this bonus offer from Pokerstrategy is no longer available

so after almost a month of back and forth discussions i couldnt get the bonus since it was suddenly canceled, the bonus which should have been on my account 48hours after i chose the site on which i wanted it, which i didnt recieve due to mysterious untracked account which actually was and still is tracked.

Now it's not my intention to point fingers and accuse anyone, certainly not PS, cause i've had only the best experiences on this site, but something feels REALLY fisht about all this.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi boboistina,

I'm really sorry that you've had a bad experience with our Support team here.

I'll personally look into your case today and tomorrow and reach out to you via support ticket with any conclusions that I can reach.

Apologies for the inconvenience once again.

Best,

Marc
      Customer Service Manager
      PokerStrategy.com
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • deky333
      deky333
      Bronze
      24 days of waiting...damn man you realy dont have no luck...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi boboistina,

I've asked Marc to pop by and give us an update.

Ingrid
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      As discussed yesterday, we'll talk more on Monday. :)