+++Party Poker Free Click Card promotion+++

• mihainsts
      mihainsts
      Bronze
      Another promotion from Party Poker that is willing to throw in a lot of great promotions to win some of FTs users.
      Yes thats a good thing for us.Their marketing strategy is working.

Promotion details:
      Promo starts: Tuesday, 12 July 2011 18:00 ET
      Promo ends: Wednesday, 13 July 2011 18:00 ET

Each card is a guaranteed winner and will pay out a great reward, including Points, Cash and free Tournament dollars.

Prizes you can win:
      -50 pp (this one is good for the World domination promo)
      -5$ (yey free money, better to recieve than give)
      -5 Tournament $ (5$=5 Tournament $ but they can be used only for tournament buy-ins)

Its bad you can only recieve one card, i hope i can hit the party points, that means 5 more citties to world domination promo.

Good luck everybody.
  • 9 replies
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      just a note, if you win Party Points from a click card or any other kind of a promotion they will not be counted towards dominating a city or releasing a bonus, only party points earned by playing poker count ;)
    • mihainsts
      mihainsts
      Bronze
      Where did you hear that?Please post a link or something.If this is the case than i want the 5 $ you HEAR ME PARTY POKER? I WANT MY MONEY:)
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      I didn't hear that anywhere, I know it. It is like that for every promotion on Party Poker that has something to do with Party Points. Only Party Points earned by playing Poker are counted towards promotions and release of bonuses.

As you can see in the Terms and Conditions of the promotions it says "earn" and not "win" or "receive" :) You might want your 5 Tournament dollars but the system gave you points, so good luck next time ;)
    • mihainsts
      mihainsts
      Bronze
      that sucks.no more citties than
    • adasko99
      adasko99
      Bronze
      they said to me: congratulations you have recieved a click card bla bla bla, come back later to reveal it on the page update.
      still nothing happened...
      any tips on how can i get this card please?
    • Krasi53
      Krasi53
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adasko99
      they said to me: congratulations you have recieved a click card bla bla bla, come back later to reveal it on the page update.
      Forward the email that you received to info@partypoker.com and ask for your card
    • acrutix
      acrutix
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adasko99

same thing happened to me on tuesday.
      i messaged party support yesterday.
      I got a reply saying that they forwarded my email to the appropriate department.
      i am still waiting for the outcome though.
      i'll let you know what happens
    • mihainsts
      mihainsts
      Bronze
      So that what happened.I waited for the card to appear with the next page update, woke up this morning and nothing no card.... so i started clicking like a mad man on the screen (maybe i wasan invisible card?:) who knows).Ill send a message right away.
    • acrutix
      acrutix
      Bronze
      here is the response from party support

Dear acrutix,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

I am sending you this email as it was promised to you earlier, regarding the missing prize from the Free Click card promotion. I am happy to inform you that you have received 50 PartyPoints on 07/14/2011. You can check this in your MyAccount/PartyPoints/Statements. I am sorry for the inconvenience and delay.

You do not want to miss this! Starting July 4th at 00:01 ET the Rake-Free MTTs promotion kicks off at PartyPoker. That’s right; you can now join all MTTs with $0 tournament fee, meaning all money goes to the prize pool. We will continue this outstanding value promotion for a limited time so make sure to catch a piece of the action!

In case you need any further clarification or have other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you and will be more than happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,
      Svilena

Customer Service