[NL2-NL10] nl2 sh ak 3bet pot

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Can I go broke on this pot?

OR is 53/24/7 agg over smallish sample.

My plan was just to c-bet, and if he shoved with that short stack I would call it, because backdoor flush draw, gutshot + overcard outs?

Thought process ok?

Thanks!

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($1.39)
      Hero ($4.04)
      UTG ($1.22)
      UTG+1 ($2.46)
      CO ($1.25)
      BTN ($2)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: K:diamond:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.10, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.34, CO calls $0.24

FLOP ($0.69) 7:club: T:spade: Q:diamond:

Hero bets $0.44, CO raises to $0.91 (AI), Hero calls $0.47

TURN ($2.51) 7:club: T:spade: Q:diamond: 2:diamond:

RIVER ($2.51) 7:club: T:spade: Q:diamond: 2:diamond: K:club:
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jim4rdo,

Pretty close spot we need ~19% equity to make it break-even Call. But overall I might even just Check the flop, a lot of broadways hit and I just don't see what kind of hands we can make him to fold or either what didn't hit his calling range unless he is really loose with his calling range.

Best regards.
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Jim4rdo,

Pretty close spot we need ~19% equity to make it break-even Call. But overall I might even just Check the flop, a lot of broadways hit and I just don't see what kind of hands we can make him to fold or either what didn't hit his calling range unless he is really loose with his calling range.

Best regards.
      If we play like this then, are we check folding the flop? Or if he makes a smaller c-bet then call and re-evaluate on turn?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Don't think that we are making anyways better hands to fold there and he may easily even Check it behind unless he is really aggressive. And even if you do bet then I would definitely do it very smallish according to his stack ~$0,30.