[Application] 180 man SNG on Stars

• zyler
      zyler
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Looking to get a staking deal going on stars,looking for 100 BI to play $2.50 turbo 180 man SNG's................50/50 split and stake returned to staker.Can play 4 tables at a time so it will be taken seriously,plenty of time will be put in and profit will shipped in no time :D ,willing to listen longer term offers also!! Contact will be daily,to give updates,via Skype or hotmail etc....

A bit about me,i am currently studying mathematics at university,i am 25 years old and i am from the UK,i have been playing poker for 3 years now maybe....Although due to lack of time with uni etc,i have not played as much i would have liked,but now i have 2 months of freedom........summer holidays!!!!haha

Here is my stats from pokerstars,i have not played anywhere near as much i would have liked but i am in profit,took down the 4k 1000 player cap in january on stars........... http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/shaunnnxs.png/
      I think i am definitely worth a shot guys,Send a friend request and then a pm if you would like any further info,skype name,terms and details etc..
      Hope to hear from you soon
      Shaun.

Zyler feedback thread
  • 2 replies