This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] 180 man SNG on Stars

• zyler
      zyler
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Looking to get a staking deal going on stars,looking for 100 BI to play $2.50 turbo 180 man SNG's................50/50 split and stake returned to staker.Can play 4 tables at a time so it will be taken seriously,plenty of time will be put in and profit will shipped in no time :D ,willing to listen longer term offers also!! Contact will be daily,to give updates,via Skype or hotmail etc....

A bit about me,i am currently studying mathematics at university,i am 25 years old and i am from the UK,i have been playing poker for 3 years now maybe....Although due to lack of time with uni etc,i have not played as much i would have liked,but now i have 2 months of freedom........summer holidays!!!!haha

Here is my stats from pokerstars,i have not played anywhere near as much i would have liked but i am in profit,took down the 4k 1000 player cap in january on stars........... http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/shaunnnxs.png/
      I think i am definitely worth a shot guys,Send a friend request and then a pm if you would like any further info,skype name,terms and details etc..
      Hope to hear from you soon
      Shaun.

Zyler feedback thread
  • 2 replies