Hello New World. Got a question.

• WhoKnew
      WhoKnew
      Basic
      Hello new world.
      I'm a newbie here at pokerstrategy.com community :) )

My name is Darius.
      I'm 21 , started playing poker 3days ago.
      New to this game , and hope i'll get some support out here.

Have a question tho:

Do I have to get new pokerstars.com account to get "BONUS" deposit avaible?
      was playing partypoker for about 3days now , so i'm considering changing rooms.
      So , i'm just going to create new account on PokerStars , enter deposit bonus , and start playing some poker and get points in PokerStrategy community?

Thank you.
  • 6 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey its you again :D ,

i have some questions too :) you are changing rooms already? mind if i as why? also, do you have a previous pokerstars account already? (if yes, you wont be able to make a new one). if no, then check out this link and be sure to follow all instructions carefully so that your account is properly made and tracked to us :)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-stars/download/

you will get the bonus deposit there as well as start earning PokerStrategy.com points so you can unlock more valuable content here on the site.

hope that helps! if you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

smiles,
      wendy
    • WhoKnew
      WhoKnew
      Basic
      Heyya.

i've just made a new account on PokerStars( i aint got other on pokerstars)
      and i'm changing rooms , becouse Bet32 or what ever it was(already deleted)
      was using too much of pc power.
      And my little monster(machine) doesnt stop on multitasking Corel and Photoshop at the same time.
      So i guess it is problem of software. and poker stars , as i heard , don't LAG.
      :) )

already made new acc , and willing to deposit today , or tomorow , couse it is Late down HERE. 21:51 Already. And a , thanks for SUPPORT and quick answer to post.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      no problemo :D anytime. ;)

would you be even more impressed if i told you it is already 3:00 am for me? ;)

good luck in your pokerstars journey. personally i love the site and it allowed me to grind many tables back when i had a little overheating machine myself :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • WhoKnew
      WhoKnew
      Basic
      Thanks a lot Wendy.

I believe in grace and joy flowing around here ^^^^^^^
      going to be learning from tomorrow.
      C'y'a. and btw , is there any possibility you would rather commune on SKYPE(personally i hate it tho.) or any other platform? And do "moderators" have some Real-Time communication platforms? that would be just kick-ass maneuvers. he-he-

3.AM? Maniac. go to sleep. it is not good to you're health :) )

anyways

hugs, (it because you write *smiles , Wendy)
      Darius.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      yes, some moderators skype each other for real-time communication, although not all. or is this not what you meant?

great to hear you are going to be learning tomorrow! i should definitely follow your example and do the same myself.

grace and joy all around. i like that :)

you're right, i really should be getting to sleep. :D good night!

smiles and hugs,
      wendy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Its midnight for me guys and this thread just made me smile!

I hope you enjoy your stay at PokerStrategy.com Darius :)

Ingrid