Stop tables stealing note focus in HEM....

• 3 replies
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Are you specifically searching for HEM option? Every poker room soft has that option but I don't think HEM can prevent it itself.

You can find it here for your room. The other content or what's is used for is irrelevant but you'll find pretty much all rooms described about how to disable tables from stealing action. Just find your room then follow instructions of disabling focus table on action/popup table on action/etc.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Thanks a lot for the info.

The reason I asked specifically for a HEM option is that it seems despite unchecking "bring active table to front", the tables still manage to steal focus specifically on everest poker.

Presumably this method should work for the other rooms listed though, so thanks.
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Np. Works for me on Ongame. And you might wanna try the software from that page, it's like TableNinja for all the networks.. It has a beta option "prevent tables from stealing the action", so exactly what you need but it's still beta.

EDIT: I just looked at HEM too. HUD Options/Table Prefs/Force Ontop might do the trick too? Tried that? Don't wanna start playing now to test. :)